Benbrook 2022-23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PIOBill View Post
    4 Days in and most of the pictures are night shots. Saw 3 deer today but neither of the bucks were close to legal.
    You hunting out there in this heat PIOBill? I've been too busy to even think about hunting this weather. I hope the temps drop for you and bring the deer in close.

I've seen a few vehicles on the 377 side, probably hunters.

Comment

We have only hunted mornings every day. We hunted one evening and it was too hot.

Comment

This full moon is not helping us out any!

Comment

The hunt is over for us. Lots of pics on the cameras but all at night. Good luck for everyone else.

Comment

Got it DOEn last night on Benbrook. My first deer 😁 Shot her few minutes before sunset, at 33 yards. She went about 62 yards from where I double lungged her with a Victory RIP XV and 125 grain Rage Hyperdermic +P

Comment

Got it DOEn last night on Benbrook. My first deer 😁 Shot her few minutes before sunset, at 33 yards. She went about 62 yards from where I double lungged her with a Victory RIP XV and 125 grain Rage Hyperdermic +P
              Attached Files

Comment

Good job.

Comment

Way to go young lady! Congrats!

For everyone else, that was probably the last deer out there.

Comment

Nice job!

Comment

Great job! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by followurarrow84 View Post
                        Congrats, nice mature doe!

Comment

Thanks yall!
                          Super happy to finally tag a deer. Been many years coming for sure. Still a nice buck I want out there (a super nice one that was out in the mornings, mostly on the private land, but did see him on the COE side for a few minutes Tuesday morning) and week and a half left...hope I can get him before the end of my permit. Seen more deer here in 2 days than my time in 6 years hunting Whitney. Must be all the pressure down there

Comment

Originally posted by followurarrow84 View Post
                            Thanks yall!
                            Super happy to finally tag a deer. Been many years coming for sure. Still a nice buck I want out there (a super nice one that was out in the mornings, mostly on the private land, but did see him on the COE side for a few minutes Tuesday morning) and week and a half left...hope I can get him before the end of my permit. Seen more deer here in 2 days than my time in 6 years hunting Whitney. Must be all the pressure down there
                            DELETE DELETE!! hahaha.. jk. Hoping I have the same luck. I have hunted Whitney 8 times this season, and seen 0. Which is abnormal. Had decent luck in the past. Benbrook is coming up... Mid November. Hoping I can get on some!

Comment

one more day in number 4. Anyone else score?

Comment

My hunt starts November 15 and I have yet to even go out there lol. I don’t know if I’ll even hunt it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X