Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice bucks!

Comment

And to those that posted updates: thanks for taking us along.

Comment

A great group of really nice bucks! Congratulations everyone! Thanks for sharing when you could. It was fun.

Comment

Nice one Crosstimbers

Won't be long until those of us in C will be hanging stands

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
              Nice one Crosstimbers

Won't be long until those of us in C will be hanging stands

I can’t wait!! I’ll be out there this weekend to take a look around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yall got some nice ones!!!![emoji457]

Comment

Originally posted by CrossTimbers View Post
                  Next time I'm killing one closer to the road.[ATTACH]1071317[/ATTACH]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
                  Congrats! Great buck!

Comment

hope for better hunting weather in c. i much prefer being able to wear some wool instead of light dove-hunting shirts. congrats to all who scored last weekend. would love to get off the snide in my 4th hunt at the h.

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
                      Don’t know if it was a coincidence or not but I’m leaning towards saying this thing works pretty good.

I got mine last week. I did not know this existed until you posted this. Nothing to report from using it in the hillcountry last weekend but I do like the concept. I have bought worse ideas for bowhunting and spent alot more money than I like to admit. Hopefully it turns into a geaux to item for me!

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
                        Wyndscent. It basically vapes deer scents. I have the conquest vs1 scent in it. Has a remote that works up to 30 yards away. It has a 1 min , 3 min and pause. You can also hold the button down on remote and it will be continuous. They say vapor scent travels much further.

I had 4 of the bucks I saw the first day come right to it and had 2 this morning do the same. The bucks already with or chasing a doe didn’t pay it any attention but the ones on the hunt all came to within 10 yards of me.

It’s expensive though. I did use it on my place for a week straight before here and didn’t have any luck with it. Of course timing and scent choice matter.

Anything for a edge in the bowhunting woods and I game to try it!

Comment

Working...
                        X