9/15 draw hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 for 27 today in GDE, GDM and GDA.

Was fortunate to draw GDA at Inks/Longhorn Caverns. Hunt is in January. Took 11 points.

Comment

Jkelbe back when the draw was mail in you could call them before the draw and opt out and keep your points but there was no refund of course, would they do that now don’t know but it has to be done before the draw. After you draw no getting points back regardless.
      Last edited by SC-001; 09-16-2021, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Wow. I cant believe it. A few weeks ago I drew Archery Laguna as well as Archery El Teniente, I also drew E-postcard for Richland creek archery deer. So with all of those I was already on cloud nine as I basically have never drawn anything. Any other draws I entered this past deadline was to try to gain points for my wife as she basically has no points for anything. As fate would have it with my 5 points and her 0 we drew Chaparral GDE! I am beyond floored and cant believe with so few points we drew such an awesome hunt.
        Last edited by mhunter6; 09-16-2021, 01:55 PM.

Comment

We drew chaparral youth antlerless hunt and
          E postcard quail hunt at big Bend ranch state park

We have 100 the youth Doe hunt at the chaparral many times but has anyone hunted the big Bend State Park before for quail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh my gosh dude.....sooo excellent !! PM me for some info that I gathered during the management hunt last Nov.....mhunter6, I mean...

Comment

We drew Laguna for 11/19! Excited to check the place out. Hunted Teniente last year and I am hooked on Nilgai hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by mhunter6 View Post
                Wow. I cant believe it. A few weeks ago I drew Archery Laguna as well as Archery El Teniente, I also drew E-postcard for Richland creek archery deer. So with all of those I was already on cloud nine as I basically have never drawn anything. Any other draws I entered this past deadline was to try to gain points for my wife as she basically has no points for anything. As fate would have it with my 5 points and her 0 we drew Chaparral GDE! I am beyond floored and cant believe with so few points we drew such an awesome hunt.
                Congrats to you and your wife on drawing the Chap GDE with only 3 loyalty points.

Wow

Comment

Man alive I think they forgot to apply the cubing to that hunt.

Comment

14 different chances and no luck for the sixth year in a row. Come on second draw.

Comment

Originally posted by LVhunter09 View Post
                      We drew chaparral youth antlerless hunt and
                      E postcard quail hunt at big Bend ranch state park

We have 100 the youth Doe hunt at the chaparral many times but has anyone hunted the big Bend State Park before for quail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Its a tough hunt, no dogs and no high rack vehicles. Best advise is just concentrate on water and keep your eyes peeled for quail in the road while driving around.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle jesse View Post
                        Congrats!

How many loyalty points did you have?

My group had 29 pts (31 and 27 to average 29) and struck out
                        29 points.....that is unbelievable. I kind of hate to tell you how many points I had to draw but since you asked....I had 6 points.
                        Last edited by Rounder; 09-16-2021, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Big Red

Yes, Its pretty much like Laguna, maybe more thorns, taller and thicker brush.
                          Good times though.
                          also drew Aransas for Dec.
                          Good Luck.
                          Last edited by Green feathers; 09-16-2021, 03:04 PM. Reason: left out comment

Comment

Originally posted by gonzotexan View Post
                            ..OMG OMG OMG OMG......soooo freaking excited.....got a golden ticket and won antlerless at South Llano River. Drew this hunt in 07'..(maybe 08 ??).....and only got to hunt the last evening hunt and the final morning hunt, luckily. That was the year of that big ice storm, where all roads and the interstate were closed down. Kimble county sheriffs were sure tired of me calling them and checking when the roads would be opened.....
                            Congrats! I'm in for the second draw

Comment

Struck out on must of them but got picked on a unusual one. Multi species at the chap that includes 1 doe, 1 javi, hogs, quail, rabbits, and yotes.

Gonna be a real good time with two of my favorite folks Glen and Chew. So 2 old wore out retired cops and 1 old wore out soon to be retired cop! Definately has potential.

Comment

As expected I struck out on one and got Pending Second Draw on 3 others, so I won't be getting any of these this year.

Granted I don't have a lot of points, but this still sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X