9/15 draw hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
    That's exactly my strategy for GDE. Except 3 places is stretching it, for me.

Just one place I'm interested in this year. Got a buddy on this category with me.

I did put in for two places with GD anterless/spike. And got drawn on one. And I'm the only in my party. Already paid for my permit.
    I will see you there! Paid for my Permit yesterday. 2 in our Party. I am bringing corn with me just in case. Academy has Corn certified to less than 20 ppb Aflatoxin which is what they require at Enchanted Rock. Only 15 permits issued.

Comment

Originally posted by MtnMike View Post
      I will see you there! Paid for my Permit yesterday. 2 in our Party. I am bringing corn with me just in case. Academy has Corn certified to less than 20 ppb Aflatoxin which is what they require at Enchanted Rock. Only 15 permits issued.

Comment

Nice.....only hunted there twice. Great place !! At the Chap, anything can happen when you least expect it !!

Comment

Originally posted by trykonroye View Post
          I think I applied for just about all of it and got skunked! 🤣

I did get Drawn through the GRBU for a doe hunt. Y’all have fun and hunt you’re butts off.
          Theres a guy over on texas hunting forum that basically said the same thing, thats some tough odds

Comment

Working...
          X