• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stay alert. Only takes a second!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ceg0106 View Post
      Sit tight guys. They are there and moving just sporadically and slow. I hit a good one this AM. About to go look for him. Wish me luck!
      Any luck on the recovery?

Comment

Originally posted by tef View Post
        Any luck on the recovery?
        Blood trail went dry. Going to check a couple of drainages tomorrow

Comment

Good luck Ceg. Hoping for a recovery

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
            Good luck Ceg. Hoping for a recovery
            Thanks. Bow hunting is unforgiving. I’ll let you know if I find anything.

Comment

Not one deer seen today

NelsonV I hope the move pays off for you

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                Not one deer seen today

NelsonV I hope the move pays off for you

Thank you sir

Comment

Made a move at noon. After 20 hours in the stand I’ve seen a lot of squirrels. After the move today I graduated and saw 3 armadillos. as I was biking out I saw two hogs. Then as I was driving out I about killed a doe. No more moves for me. I’ll sit until dark tomorrow waiting for something to get a drink. I’m still very positive. This place is magical for a reason. Good luck everyone. One question for everyone on here. How many are sitting all day tomorrow??

Comment

Three hunters in Godwin zero deer. Only squirrels and Dillos. Looks good in our spots on godwin

Comment

We are going in the morning with intention to stay all day but if we don’t see any deer by lunch we may tuck tail and go home
                      Gonna depend on weather, what we are seeing etc
                      Neither one of us has to work

Still can’t believe that with all of the deer sign we have in the area we are hunting that we have only seen one deer. Dad even blowed a fawn distress call which will usually bring a doe or two charging in and nothing

Comment

Seen 6 doe and 2 legal bucks today...took a 37 yard shot but used the wrong pin (30yd). Arrow went under her for a clean miss. Hope to capitalize tomorrow and use the correct pin! The goal is to be out by noon. Been a fun trip for my first time at Hagerman.

Comment

Originally posted by BowDude5000 View Post
                          Seen 6 doe and 2 legal bucks today...took a 37 yard shot but used the wrong pin (30yd). Arrow went under her for a clean miss. Hope to capitalize tomorrow and use the correct pin! The goal is to be out by noon. Been a fun trip for my first time at Hagerman.

At least you’re in the right spot and seeing deer!!

Comment

I will be there all day been a rough hunt seen deer both days just not on the right trail. See what happens tomorrow good luck every one.

Comment

For those seeing deer

Are you targeting food source? Trails? Or something else?

We have been watching trails and funnels with tons of rubs and scrapes

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                                For those seeing deer

Are you targeting food source? Trails? Or something else?

We have been watching trails and funnels with tons of rubs and scrapes
                                I can tell you what not to do. Lol.

I'm going to hunt all day tomorrow. I may make another midday move, but I'll be in these woods somewhere.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X