• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incredible job guys, very impressive!!!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FlyGuyy View Post

This just happened!!!! Anybody in 4 that is board and wants to lend a hand I’ll take it!! This is going to be a long night!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hey did you make it out? They are asking at the check station? If you just took the meat you obviously don’t need to check in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This just happened!!!! Anybody in 4 that is board and wants to lend a hand I’ll take it!! This is going to be a long night!!!

Hell yea man! Nice one!

Comment

Man, y'all are kicking Azz. Good deal.

Comment

Awesome and yes work starts now

Comment

Congrats flyguy! I know you’ve been after a nilgai the last couple of years and finally connected! Hopefully you’re almost out of there!

Comment

Heading to help out FlyGuyy now.

Comment

@Vampire

I saw on your FB stories that you were down. I was looking forward to them. I was excited to follow along and see how the crew performed at LANWR. What happened?!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Odwraca View Post
                    Heading to help out FlyGuyy now.
                    You are straight up a good dude, a hell of a sportsman and fellow hunter. A good man, no doubt.

All praises to you and FlyGuyy. I'd do the same, its such an incredible experience. Just to witness it.

I'd love to sit around the campfire with you both and hear about this one!

Hope you can share it with me or TBH!

Comment

Laguna Atascosa 2021

Final board less 2 bucks and Flyguy’s Nilgai. She did erase the duplicate after this photo.

Comment

Originally posted by HogStalker View Post
                        Final board less 2 bucks and Flyguy’s Nilgai. She did erase the duplicate after this photo.

Crazy unreal hood board! Congrats everyone

Comment

Omg this chalkboard is unreal and awesome. Who'da thunk this!!!??

Comment

FlyGuyy should be in the way out with load two and tossed him some water to rehydrate. We took the hide/cape for the TAHC check and shuttled a good sized game bag to the federal officer for him. He was in great spirits! Can’t wait to see him post the story!

Comment

Originally posted by Odwraca View Post
                              FlyGuyy should be in the way out with load two and tossed him some water to rehydrate. We took the hide/cape for the TAHC check and shuttled a good sized game bag to the federal officer for him. He was in great spirits! Can’t wait to see him post the story!

Man, you two guys are the bomb! I need to buy you both a beer soon! You saved me some hours!!! My track for the pack out was 7.3, but it would have been nearly 10 if y’all hadn’t come To the rescue!! I can’t tell you how much that was appreciated! I’d put in 4.5 before the kill, so my *** is dragging right now for sure. Got the last load to the truck right at 2am. I Loaded the kayak and broke camp down and headed to Laguna vista for a shower and some calories. I wish I had a scale handy for that last load of meat and gear. I bet it was pushing 110-120#
                              All in with bow and bino harness. The last mile was terrible, and the last 600 yards were just **** painful. I never stopped to rest on that pack out b/c I didn’t think I’d be able to get back up again if I ever sat! What a relief that’s behind me.

Yes, taking a bull Nilgai with a bow has been a dream of mine for many years! I’ve wanted one so bad it hurt! So, so happy to finally have that one checked! I’ll tell the full story later, but this came down to the final hour of my final day and I’ve somehow kept my streak alive on making the board 4/4. Man I love this place. It’s so dang hard. Everything about it. But success here feels like nothing else.

Special thanks to the awesome crew at LANWR for ferrying my cape back to the check station waaaaaay after hours and for staying late to process it. Law enforcement and staff out here are top notch! So, so lucky to have a place like this to hunt these amazing creatures. God I hope I draw again next year!

That’s all for now folks. I’ve got to get a few hours of sleep. Big drive tomorrow. Congratulations to everyone out there that made the board. That board is impressive, I don’t think it will ever be topped!

Good night and Merry Christmas!

Comment

Token pack out photo!

Comment

Working...
                                X