Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, not even a doe?? Think we might have stirred them up or they may have came out after dark because of all the activity in there. Maybe the ol boy in the Scion was still back in there

Originally posted by mayhemsr View Post
    nothing to report after glassing this evening...couldnt believe I didnt see any deer....

Thanks a million james and matt i dont know how i would of got that done without you guys....

Comment

woooo hoooo i just noticed i grew some more points....six point status baby...

you guys glassing tomorrow morning...i think i can get out at 0630 so hope its cool if i invite myself and tag along....

Comment

Originally posted by jbitt4x4 View Post
        Sounds good. You wanna pick me up or meet me out there? Let me know.

Rey, no problem man....good time and some good PT with all that walking. Yes Kevin, I actually did some PT out there today carrying a dang 50 gallon drum and 2 bags of corn for what seemed to be 500 yards through thick crap.
        I can pick you up if you want im going to roll out of here at 06:45 so send me a text and let me know what you wanna do

Np Rey just need to find a few places for the other stands

Comment

Conrats! Yep, were gonna be there around 7:00. See ya then.

you guys glassing tomorrow morning...i think i can get out at 0630 so hope its cool if i invite myself and tag along....

Comment

Sounds like a plan to me im going to bring the spoting scope so maybe we can catch the big boys

Comment

Works for me, just drop by here on your way that way we don't have a motorpool on the hill

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
              I can pick you up if you want im going to roll out of here at 06:45 so send me a text and let me know what you wanna do

Np Rey just need to find a few places for the other stands

Comment

Works for me, just drop by here on your way that way we don't have a motorpool on the hill
                Hey, yall can go glassing anytime as long as I get to drive that big truck again! I really love that truck!

Comment

Haha i hear ya there

Comment

scion guy came up on the hill about 20 min after i got there....

Comment

scion guy came up on the hill about 20 min after i got there....
                      those things come in 4 wheel drive?

Comment

Originally posted by grls_hunt2 View Post
                        Hey, yall can go glassing anytime as long as I get to drive that big truck again! I really love that truck!

sam, you were all smiles when i passed you..lol

Comment

those things come in 4 wheel drive?

thats the 1st thing I asked him....it has AWD...

Comment

sam, you were all smiles when i passed you..lol
                            LOL! You looked like a deer in headlights trying to figure out who was driving the truck.

I love driving that truck but I don't get to do it too often. I think it makes James want to keep me locked up all day when I do.

As for the scion, I didn't know boxes had AWD

Comment

LOL! You looked like a deer in headlights trying to figure out who was driving the truck.

I love driving that truck but I don't get to do it too often. I think it makes James want to keep me locked up all day when I do.

As for the scion, I didn't know boxes had AWD
                              Scion haha like to see him take that out in 20

Comment

Going to get ready see ya in a few james

Comment

Working...
                                X