X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Kasey Kahne

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
    Not a bad idea but as the saying goes" it aint over till the fat lady sings and a baby poops when you rub it's belly." And yes Rey I am rubbing dirt on it, good luck later today I am taking a percocet and a cold beer not in that order and watching the race.

Comment

Longhorns game was awesome last night, was down there way to late and couldn't get my arse outta bed in time- maybe I can put together a hunt today, but it is doubtful

Comment

Sweet. Hook 'Em HORNS!!!

Originally posted by scooter1447 View Post
        Longhorns game was awesome last night, was down there way to late and couldn't get my arse outta bed in time- maybe I can put together a hunt today, but it is doubtful

Comment

Yeah the race will be a good one, I am a Harvick fan but Casey is a good driver, I would have thought you would be a
          Gordon fan or a Johnson fan.

Comment

Please, I drive a Dodge, remember. I also like Stewart because of his style as well. Seriously, Gordon or Johnson...why??? I used to like ya man The only thing good about Hendrick MS is Mark Martin...

Yeah the race will be a good one, I am a Harvick fan but Casey is a good driver, I would have thought you would be a
            Gordon fan or a Johnson fan.

Comment

Yeah I agree with hendrick the old man is strong as always. Just did not figure you for number 9 guy. I do like smoke, I really dislike the brothers 2 and 18.

Comment

Ok, were cool again since you don't like the Bush sisters either

Yeah I agree with hendrick the old man is strong as always. Just did not figure you for number 9 guy. I do like smoke, I really dislike the brothers 2 and 18.

Comment

Ohhhh bicker nicely boys!

I'm heading out to the blind...hopefully I don't get soaked I might need a boat!

Comment

Man oh man

OK, I have been able to hunt almost every day since the 3rd. I have seen a few nice deer however, I'm waiting for one of these two huge 8 points that keep coming in. I think they maybe 140-150. Anyways they are coming in at 8pm-9pm then 3am-4am. Now saying that, I just checked my cam and saw that one of them have already broken half of his horns off on the right side. Looks like he gets to live another year. Not for sure how he would have already done that. Crazyness

Comment

Yeah the wife is a Kyle bush junkie she likes his whining and whe he deliberately wrecks someone. From the sounds of it the pre rut may have began if a big 8 has a broke antler, awesome I think it is the best timew to hunt, time to get the horns out and some doe pee soon!!!!! Anyone seeing scrapes and rubs???

Comment

scrapes and rubs yes they are all over. just seen a real nice one today. bout 5in wide tree tore up and i mean bad. and he even stood up and mangled the tree 7-8 ft up hes a big boy hitting his same rubs as last year. hopefully the weather is better tomarrow morning. and one of his rubs was still green just missed him i guess. gonna keep my fingers crosed. scapes are few and far between but the rain prob isnt helping that.

Comment

Where are you at? Good luck brother! I had none this morning, wife is out this evening

Originally posted by dodgetrux06 View Post
                          scrapes and rubs yes they are all over. just seen a real nice one today. bout 5in wide tree tore up and i mean bad. and he even stood up and mangled the tree 7-8 ft up hes a big boy hitting his same rubs as last year. hopefully the weather is better tomarrow morning. and one of his rubs was still green just missed him i guess. gonna keep my fingers crosed. scapes are few and far between but the rain prob isnt helping that.

Comment

oh man im liking these recent reports of rubs and scrapes and mature deer coming out....sniff sniff.....still a lil early for pre-rut but dam snif sniff...sure smells like its closing in....lmao...didnt make it out today...did the daddy/husband thingy.....gonna hit it tomorrow good though....

Comment

I stayed in, too. Sam's out in the blind and Nate is out there as well. Some idiot is out Dove hunting there in the rain right in between them..

Originally posted by mayhemsr View Post
                              oh man im liking these recent reports of rubs and scrapes and mature deer coming out....sniff sniff.....still a lil early for pre-rut but dam snif sniff...sure smells like its closing in....lmao...didnt make it out today...did the daddy/husband thingy.....gonna hit it tomorrow good though....

Comment

Stupid moron Bush wrecked Kahne and then Kahne gets involved in the big wreck, too. What the Heck??. I hope Stewart smokes their arses!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X