X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dirt Napper, anything moving this AM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Best laid plans and all, didn’t make it out today. Plan to hit it hard tomorrow, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

Comment

Anyone have any luck today?

Comment

We left out today. We hunted this morning and my buddy and I both saw no deer. When we headed out, we made the loop to see some new territory. This was our first time to go, and I’d do things differently next time. Good luck to you the rest of the hunt. Keep us updated.

Comment

Still have my blind up gonna go on Wednesday for the final day. Never been but when I went exploring after my hunt yesterday I definitely noticed a trend of people hunting to the west. Definitely an interesting area and cool experience!

Comment

Yeah, I’ve read the north side is also good, but who knows. Will post updates as I go. I probably should have shot a doe yesterday. Did y’all see the board when leaving?

Comment

I looked and there were no deer logged this morning. There was not many trucks along the sides of the roads. Guess the rain threat kept some out. We had a pretty good lightning show on the way to the refuge.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt Napper View Post
                  I looked and there were no deer logged this morning. There was not many trucks along the sides of the roads. Guess the rain threat kept some out. We had a pretty good lightning show on the way to the refuge.

Cool, thanks. Honestly, if I didn’t have stuff going on, I probably would have skipped this AM because of rain anyways.

Comment

Zero movement for me so far. Heard 3 shots, and two of those were around 7:15.

Comment

Saw two does at about 500 yards, that was it.

Comment

Dang. Tough hunt no doubt.

Comment

I wonder if it was any better the first two hunts? Glad you saw something.

Comment

Drawn for Aransas NWR

Forgot to look at the board today, but in general it
                            looks like rifle 1 is the most successful of the three.

Last edited by SoTXAg06; 12-14-2020, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Board as of this evening.

I knocked down a doe today. Will post pics later.

Comment

Congrats! Probably not gonna get to hunt tomorrow. Gotta go get my blind though.

Comment

Working...
                                X