Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GBludau View Post
    I'll take luck any day of the week!
    Dad isn't making it this go around. So A-Team is not complete without him. He just attended one hunt with me this week, it was hard on him even with a UTV and a special access compartment, some days he couldn't hunt but glad to have him here. Stage 4 Aggresive Lung& Bone Cancer, no way he could attempt Laguna. 6 weeks of radiation and chemo complete, still not out of the dark yet.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Dang man. I’m so sorry to hear that. At least you got some extra time in the woods with him.

Hope you get a monster for him!

Comment

Dad isn't making it this go around. So A-Team is not complete without him. He just attended one hunt with me this week, it was hard on him even with a UTV and a special access compartment, some days he couldn't hunt but glad to have him here. Stage 4 Aggresive Lung& Bone Cancer, no way he could attempt Laguna. 6 weeks of radiation and chemo complete, still not out of the dark yet.

Hate to hear that man, but it sounds like he’s a fighter. Radiation and chemo is no joke. The fact he even made it out for one hunt is impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If he’s able and wanting to go out special accommodations could be made. If not then just appreciate any last trips you can have with him. I couldn’t imagine going thru something like that. Just cherish every moment you can with him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

A-team will be two men short this year unfortunately. Mr Hubert and I will be at home praying for you boys to knock down some big bulls. Sucks I’m gonna miss Laguna after preparing for it since we all got drawn. It is what it is I guess but I’m still hoping y’all do good without us

Comment

I’m praying for your father. He is a great man. I met him on our last trip to Laguna. Megatron is still alive. I had several encounters with him. He doesn’t get that old and big being a dummie. I had several shots at him that I didn’t take because i didn’t want to wound him. Good luck, word has got around, there’s going to be lots of competition there and north of there. 16 trucks at that spot and 14 at the unit north of there. Find out where the hunters push them and you will see game.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlybird View Post
              RGV did you use their skinning station? Curious to hear what that process is like, if so

Nope, never got near there

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I wish your father the best. We will be praying for him.

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words and prayers, Gents.
                  Just got down here. Time to go play. I'm the guy in the right of this pic. No shame in my game!

Comment

Just got down here. Time to go play. I'm the guy in the right of this pic. No shame in my game!

LMAO. Best of luck. Save a few studs for those of us up next week! I have no doubt y’all will knock something down over the next 5 days.

Comment

Something is wrong with that picture. I’m also the guy on the right but on a MTB day

Comment

Originally posted by RichExotics10 View Post
                        I’m just west of seguin and I appreciate it man but too far to drive now lol.

I dont know if you left already, but I'm in La Vernia and have two 26x4" fat tire tubes if you still need them. I ordered them on Amazon Saturday and got them Monday of this week, still in the box. You can have them for what I paid for them $21.95 and I'll just order some more.

Comment

The "A"Team will definitely live up to the hype I'm sure..can't wait to follow them on the journey tomorrow.. Good luck Gbludau and watch out for that P L u t @ trying to ruin your day
                          Last edited by RiverRat00; 11-12-2020, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by zins708 View Post
                            I dont know if you left already, but I'm in La Vernia and have two 26x4" fat tire tubes if you still need them. I ordered them on Amazon Saturday and got them Monday of this week, still in the box. You can have them for what I paid for them $21.95 and I'll just order some more.

I’m already down here but I appreciate it man!

Comment

Originally posted by RichExotics10 View Post
                              I’m already down here but I appreciate it man!

Good luck Amigo!

Comment

Good luck guys

Comment

Working...
                                X