• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell of a time dragging it out, whooped lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Firemedic635 View Post

Got it done this evening at lake Whitney .

Thats a bruiser man! Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Got it done this evening at lake Whitney .

Hawt ****!!!!! Congratulations!!

Comment

Nice deer, congrats.

Comment

Congrats firemedic! Serious deer. Now let's hear the story.

Comment

Thank y’all so much !!!!! After moving around this year a lot I started to concentrate on one area, can’t really say I patterned anything because I’ve been moving around constantly and this was my first sit in this particular tree . I sat in the tree i felt was right for the wind this particular evening and after throwing out around 25 pounds of corn yesterday morning then showing up this evening with not a kernel left on the ground, I felt confident deer were cleaning it up.I was sitting and about 4:30 i heard leaves crackling to my left , I looked and he was walking by about 40 yards away ,turned from me with not a care in the world , after watching him go the opposite direction, I noticed a doe coming into feed, after watching the doe eat for a few mins here comes big boy . Arrowed him at 12 yards as he was in front of me staring at a doe.

Comment

Thank y’all so much !!!!! After moving around this year a lot I started to concentrate on one area, can’t really say I patterned anything because I’ve been moving around constantly and this was my first sit in this particular tree . I sat in the tree i felt was right for the wind this particular evening and after throwing out around 25 pounds of corn yesterday morning then showing up this evening with not a kernel left on the ground, I felt confident deer were cleaning it up.I was sitting and about 4:30 i heard leaves crackling to my left , I looked and he was walking by about 40 yards away ,turned from me with not a care in the world , after watching him go the opposite direction, I noticed a doe coming into feed, after watching the doe eat for a few mins here comes big boy . Arrowed him at 12 yards as he was in front of me staring at a doe.

Congratulations on a heck of a public land buck!!!!

Comment

Great decoy work firemen!

Congrats on a nice one.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Nice buck
                    Congrats!!!

Comment

Now thats getting it done! Congratulations!!!

Comment

Hunting in the rain, good or bad? The deer can't go inside but at the same time will they move or stay bedded?

Comment

If it's a very light rain, or just intermittent showers, it just makes them more frisky.

Shot my biggest buck todate with intermittent showers.

Comment

Got the boat loaded, covered, and ready to hit the "X" Saturday morning! Storms today and a cool font on the way this evening should bring a few migrators this way.

Comment

All the tanks I watch had birds on them today. Should be a good weekend.

Comment

Congrats on a nice deer.

Comment

Working...
                                X