Chaparral 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
    I am planning to go on standby and had things pretty well lined out till...my son comes home from college and says oh yeah, the truck is not running good, something about cylinder 5 misfire.

Dang...Thursday morning I go to auto zone and have it scanned. cam shaft sensor is bad and # 5 cylinder misfire. I get the sensor and a coil(coil over plug in his truck).

change them out and it runs pretty good. Friday we go hunting and come back today and the truck runs like crap. New coil(old one didn't seem to fit snug).
    truck still does not run like it should...so I am gonna run him up to school(5 hours one way) and then load my truck up ...frustrating but you do what ya gotta do.
    That's a bummer!

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
      I had a camshaft sensor problem and had to go with OEM to get it right. Parts house CSS did not work.

Good luck to y'all.
      good to know. May have to try that.

Comment

Safe travels for y'all heading down in the next day or two.

Comment

Might be a couple more spots up for stand by. Looks like my 2 buddies are going to back out.
          Sure would have been nice to known earlier. Instead of bringing my 4 wheeler and trailer back from E Tx, I left it at my mom's so I could pick up the travel trailer on my way back. I really don't want to haul that thing all the way down there just for me when I could have just loaded up my trailer with all the camping gear and just tent it. I only pulled it about 30 miles so far and don't like it at all!!

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
            Might be a couple more spots up for stand by. Looks like my 2 buddies are going to back out.
            Sure would have been nice to known earlier. Instead of bringing my 4 wheeler and trailer back from E Tx, I left it at my mom's so I could pick up the travel trailer on my way back. I really don't want to haul that thing all the way down there just for me when I could have just loaded up my trailer with all the camping gear and just tent it. I only pulled it about 30 miles so far and don't like it at all!!
            Dang it! If you were on the 2nd hunt I would just say bunk with us.

Comment

I'm about 90% packed and ready! Just gotta load up essentials and I'll be on the road early in the morning!!

Comment

Sitting in the blind waiting for something to pass by.

I'm in some thick brush. Longest shot would be around 10-12yds.

I've got a camera out near a water hole and another on a sendero. May make a move after tomorrow morning. I'm not real sure I'm in love with this spot.

Comment

Following, good luck Yak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Yakinthebox View Post
                    Sitting in the blind waiting for something to pass by.

I'm in some thick brush. Longest shot would be around 10-12yds.

I've got a camera out near a water hole and another on a sendero. May make a move after tomorrow morning. I'm not real sure I'm in love with this spot.
                    Well, did you see any movement?

Comment

Any luck yesterday or this morning?

Comment

Nothing yet. Had a javelina behind my blind last night but it never came out. Made a move this morning and so far, lots of birds. Lol

Comment

I'm sitting all day. Hopefully activity picks up as it gets later...

Comment

Good luck, Yak!

Comment

Thanks dude.

Comment

Any updates??

Comment

Working...
                                X