No announcement yet.

Chaparral 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be on that first Archery hunt as well, and, like the others said, I haven't received any additional info. I'm so super pumped though! I've never been there either and will be solo. Makes no matter to me though, I just can't wait!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Yakinthebox View Post
      I'll be on that first Archery hunt as well, and, like the others said, I haven't received any additional info. I'm so super pumped though! I've never been there either and will be solo. Makes no matter to me though, I just can't wait!!!
      I was gonna shoot you a PM in reference to the Chap, but it doesn't look like you have them enabled.

Comment

Drew a gun hunt there a few years ago and saw a ton of mature bucks. Best hunt of my life

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
          Drew a gun hunt there a few years ago and saw a ton of mature bucks. Best hunt of my life
          Pm sent with a couple of questions.

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post
            Pm sent with a couple of questions.
            Answered

Comment

Originally posted by Yakinthebox View Post
              I will be there as well. I have 2 other guys joining me, but they won't be able to hunt the entire time. We will be staying on site. One of the guys has a travel trailer. Think I will be hauling it down there for him since he won't be able to leave till Monday afternoon. That way I can get it set up when they arrive later that night.

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
              I was gonna shoot you a PM in reference to the Chap, but it doesn't look like you have them enabled.
              Mine is!!!

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
              Ohhhhhh, so many questions!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
                Fargus, Not sure how to enable it... I'll try sending you a message.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                  I will be there as well. I have 2 other guys joining me, but they won't be able to hunt the entire time. We will be staying on site. One of the guys has a travel trailer. Think I will be hauling it down there for him since he won't be able to leave till Monday afternoon. That way I can get it set up when they arrive later that night.

Mine is!!!

Feel free to message anything you want to ask

Comment

Can’t remember the name of the place, but when we went a few years ago we were able to rent a trailer at a place that serves the oilfield workers in cotulla. It had two bedrooms with two beds in each, with a decent kitchen and living room in the middle. It was only about $100 a night, so the four of us got to stay for 5 nights for about $125 each.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post

Mine is!!!

It wasn't anything exciting. I just wanted to ask him if he would mind sharing the compartment selection info once the orientation was complete.

The offer still stands. We're gonna have a huge outfitters tent with 3 guys in it. If a solo guy or 2 wanna reduce their gear you are welcome to set up your cot with us. We'll be getting there around noon on the 9th and plan on staying the entire time.

Comment

getting gear ready...im scheduled to work a 16hr shift monday the 9th 4 hours are education im required to go to then my scheduled shift. im trying like heck to get as much of my covered as possible. Im going solo and will be drinking alot of coffee coming straight from work. ill be the dead looking/over caffeinated guy at orientation. If i cant get anyone to come in early for me i get off at 1 am on the 10th and heauling butt that way.

Comment

Driving into work right now and just received an email with compartment maps for dec3-6 says the other will be on Facebook . This is a great, I don't remember getting one of these last time.

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMINREELS View Post
                            Driving into work right now and just received an email with compartment maps for dec3-6 says the other will be on Facebook . This is a great, I don't remember getting one of these last time.
                            Sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMINREELS View Post
                              I'm on the Dec 3rd hunt and they haven't sent me anything!!

Comment

I'll be there trying to get lucky with the standby drawing.

Comment

Working...
                                X