No announcement yet.

San Angelo SP Gun Deer Antlerless/spike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t want to bother the park employees again, but did anyone that spoke to them ask if there were any exotics on the park?

Comment

I understand there are small numbers of axis.

Comment

I was told there was a small number but the axis typically were not in the area the youth hunt was held. I dont kmow if the areas were the same for both hunts.

Comment

Talked to a guy on the phone today as I'm sure a few others did. Bring a chair. He said they only have benches in the blinds and they are uncomfortable. You can bring a pop-up blind, but you have to place it next to the park blind and can only use the shooting lanes already designated. Some of the blinds are 100 yards from the road, some of them are a mile and a half. Be careful with the corn. They do run longhorns on the property, so corn will call them in

Comment

I also spoke with them and was told that the burn ban was lifted and that we will be able to have fires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll see you guys Tuesday. I'll be tent camping in IH024 by the lake. Anybody ever do any fishing in the lake?

Comment

I’ll be tent camping in IH019 I’ll be arriving tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

Good luck guys. Keep us updated. My son has a youth hunt there this weekend.

Comment

Just got to the park and got my cabin (cabin #1), FYI it’s colder than a you know what out here. If anyone is around this evening I’ll have a pot of chili on the campchef.

Comment

I will be there in about an hour. Hopefully the wind doesn’t give me to much trouble setting up my tent. I’ll stop by for sure

Comment

Have fun tent camping in this cold. I’m glad I’m in a warm house right now. Good luck to y’all. Looking forward to lots of LDPs

Comment

Good luck guys Yall some troopers!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope it's good hunting for you guys today.

Stay warm!

Comment

Just got settled into my blind.
                              The view. Unit 5 blind 6.

Tent camped last night. Stayed warm but it got western with the wind and sleet.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                                Just got settled into my blind.
                                The view. Unit 5 blind 6.

Tent camped last night. Stayed warm but it got western with the wind and sleet.
                                Dang they did some shredding. Looks good. Best of luck to all the TBHers out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X