This morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Looks like a pot belly.
    That's a nice gash there

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDave View Post
      Looks like a pot belly.

That's a nice gash there

That’s what I thought as well was about 45lbs and the swhacker 125 2.25” cut. The exit was 7-8 inches long with a hard quartering to shot at 18 yards

Comment

nice shot wylde, that's a small target and especially at 45 yards!!!!! Ill be out there for my first ever public hunt, but mainly going to get a feel of the place and do some scouting mainly, I talked to a gentlemen who works out at the same gym as me who also hunts out there, he gave me some pretty good info(well see) lol

Comment

18 yards he was 45lbs.

Comment

What a shot!! That's awesome! I got out this morning and didnt see anything :/ I did find someones tree stand that doesnt look like it's been moved in awhile! Also found their corn splattered all over the place. Never understood why people cant follow simple rules.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I found someone’s doe in the creek also. The shot is just a little far back.

Comment

Originally posted by Wylde E View Post

Dang. Wonder how long it took her to die from that?

Comment

Jesus, I hate seeing that, I know it happens but I’m seeing it more and more, some folks should stick to guns only

Comment

I guess I’ll start.
                    This morning.

Well after some google action I am 95% sure that this is a feral potbelly pig LOL..

Comment

Went out last night and this morning and saw a few nice bucks. I'll be out again tonight trying to get a shot.

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Dillon View Post
                          Went out last night and this morning and saw a few nice bucks. I'll be out again tonight trying to get a shot.
                          Good luck bud! I went out this morning and sat for a few hours in a pond and then hiked around the unit I was in and didnt even jump anything :/ then I explored another unit and I was gonna sit but realised I forgot my release in the truck lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Had 3 doe pass by at 10 yards just now. Grass is so high out here I could hardly see them.

Comment

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post
                              Wow!
                              I wouldn't post that pic on the WWW, bad juju for the antis. Guy/gals need to know how to shoot, unacceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                                I wouldn't post that pic on the WWW, bad juju for the antis. Guy/gals need to know how to shoot, unacceptable.
                                From the angle it doesn't even appear to be bad aim but just a shot that should have never been taken. Quartering away hard maybe?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X