No announcement yet.

Draw Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a bunch of adult beverages and put in for $50 worth of hunts. If I get drawn it will be a big surprise. I don't remember what I put in for.

Comment

Just want yall to know that a bunch of permits are gone now that I entered in my usual hunts lol. Good luck

Comment

Click on Check Status and enter your info. I print it off and color it like a scratch lottery ticket. Betting on one red category this year��

Comment

Originally posted by Blank View Post
          Click on Check Status and enter your info. I print it off and color it like a scratch lottery ticket. Betting on one red category this year��
          lol ok ok, we need to get together and make a drinking game out of this! We can all check status and take a shot for every Pending 2nd we have. LOL

Who's in?

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
            lol ok ok, we need to get together and make a drinking game out of this! We can all check status and take a shot for every Pending 2nd we have. LOL

Who's in?
            That's way more whiskey than I can drink in one setting. I'd end up with alcohol poisoning.

Comment

I'm going to need some Whataburger the morning after the draw then.

Comment

Hope!

Comment

So I noticed on the E-postcard hog hunt that I went on last year the book says 100% success rate last year. There were only two of us and it was a 0% success rate. Had a total blast though.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMan2004 View Post
                    So I noticed on the E-postcard hog hunt that I went on last year the book says 100% success rate last year. There were only two of us and it was a 0% success rate. Had a total blast though.
                    Weird... maybe they're factoring in fun for the Success Rate? lol...

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMan2004 View Post
                      Enchanted Rock is bad about that. He will always reports more than is killed, so they can continue to support the program.

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
                        Enchanted Rock is bad about that. He will always reports more than is killed, so they can continue to support the program.
                        That’s not good because archery is 6% success rate. I thought it’d be better than that

Comment

I was on one of the archery hunts at Enchanted Rock last year. I think there were 18 of us and they had all of us crammed in the front because they said the back was to dangerous to get to because of the recent flooding. It was a fun little hunt and ran well and I think everyone saw deer. Only 2 deer killed though, both by me. A couple of others got shots but didn’t connect.

Comment

It's starting boys

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
                              You telling me they lie about the success rate?! I don't think they can do that...

Comment

Holy moly.......look at this crap:

Click image for larger version

Name:	MuleDeer.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	24588632

Comment

Working...
                                X