• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    Holy moly.......look at this crap:

[ATTACH]968375[/ATTACH]
    CONGRATS Bobby!! Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
      We will be there also Chew, who you gonna drag along? Myself and Moonstalker will be there
      Congrats & Good Luck!

Comment

Looks like I'll be solo. Are you allowed to bring non-hunters? I've never been on one of these deals. Thanks.
        You do know that this isn’t an “elephant hunt”

Comment

Originally posted by BigLig View Post
          Every year I don't get drawn for Garner is one step closer to getting drawn. LOL

Archery won’t be drawn for Garner until October... there’s always that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Me, my son and my wife’s uncle got drawn for Javelina at Elephant Mountain!

Comment

Swing and a miss for us, no joy in Mudville tonight!!

Comment

I put 2 guys in that work for me on with my app. This is their first time ever and we drew Chaparral!!
                Will be on the Dec 3rd hunt. Now I know where to put my other vacation days!!!

Comment

I got drawn for archery deer at Gus Engeling! This will be my third time hunting at Gus. I did not draw Richland Creek. I got drawn for it last year but the hunt was cancelled due to flooding.

Comment

[ATTACH]968375[/ATTACH]

Congrats Bobby! Should be a fun trip!

Me and Glen got drawn for bow at kickapoo cavern! See some new dirt and make some memories! I can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
                      Congrats Bobby! Should be a fun trip!

Me and Glen got drawn for bow at kickapoo cavern! See some new dirt and make some memories! I can't wait!
                      That's awesome. I was on a deer lease just down the road from there for a couple years. You probably saw this a long time ago.

Comment

They going too slow

Comment

I'm not doing so good in Texas this year, losing everything left and right (lost 12 so far), but the good news is my Kansas luck is up, won a special hunt there.

14 more draws to go though boys, can still pull out ahead!
                          Last edited by Falling; 08-16-2019, 04:24 PM.

Comment

[ATTACH]968375[/ATTACH]
                            Thats a cool place. I camped there on night before a hunt at DMSP. Tons of deer and javis. You should see some bighorns too.

Comment

I drew archery at matador and a Javi hunt at the chap and black gap!!!

Comment

Me and the wife drew exotic- devils river for January 24-27. First time being drawn for anything.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X