No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I run Blue Lacy tracking dogs, if you need assistance tracking your deer, I live in Georgetown. Just pay my mileage which shouldn't be more than $20.00, just want to continue to get as many blood tracks for my dogs as possible. Text or call 512-838-1698.

Comment

Anyone been out lately? Had a couple of foggy mornings last week but I was engaged and could not make it out. I imagine the mosquitos are pretty hellish after the rain.
      Last edited by NightStalker; 01-30-2024, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Went out to sore finger and found some right before the freeze, stuck my first at granger but never found it, went back while duck hunting last weekend and all the pig sign I had seen is underwater, looked like everything outlined in red was at least a foot under from what I could see.

Comment

Bowhiking. I have hunted that area. Never found much. Just a thousand willow trees and their fallen branches. Terrible walking. I approached by boat, rather than walking in. Some sign on the mainland, nothing on the peninsula.
          Last edited by NightStalker; 02-07-2024, 09:41 PM.

Comment

How is the duck hunting this year?

Comment

Before it was underwater all the sign and pigs I saw were in the thick stick grass or whatever it's called down near the shore. I figure anywhere that is easy Walking won't be where the pigs are. Didn't duck hunt granger till the last weekend of season, didn't even shoot but saw a decent amount flying. Pic of the south shore during the freeze not sure how to post without a picture?

Comment

Working...
              X