Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance


Ongoing TBH Website maintenance starting this evening into Monday morning. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO


    You may have other problems to...
    If your shaft is too light you can break it on the shot, but it takes a lot to break them; and it could cause your peep to disengage. But so could a bent cam axle, bent cam or damaged limb.

    Best to have everything checked out. Take it to Paul at Double G Archery in Georgetown and tell him what's happening; he can get it figured out for you.

    Comment


      I hope and pray I don't have that I hear replacing that stuff is expensive. I watched my dad dry fire the Matthews z7 and mess the cam up

      Comment


        Originally posted by joey View Post
        I hope and pray I don't have that I hear replacing that stuff is expensive. I watched my dad dry fire the Matthews z7 and mess the cam up
        Cheaper than surgery...

        Comment


          True guess im going to hunt with the ole shotgun for awhile

          Comment


            No need for that, just get it to Paul he can fix you up. If ya want, you can bring it to the house and we can give it the once over; at least see if anything needs to be replaced.

            Comment


              Wheres that

              Comment


                I live in Bertram, about 30 minutes from Georgetown. I will PM you my number if you want to bring it over.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Rat View Post
                  I live in Bertram, about 30 minutes from Georgetown. I will PM you my number if you want to bring it over.
                  Man, I freakin' LOVE Bertram. If I could have found a ranch deal there that was as good as what I found in Milam county I would be there in a heartbeat. Brizendine's, The Hungry Moose, it's got it all, as far as small town charm goes.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
                    Man, I freakin' LOVE Bertram. If I could have found a ranch deal there that was as good as what I found in Milam county I would be there in a heartbeat. Brizendine's, The Hungry Moose, it's got it all, as far as small town charm goes.
                    No more Hungry Moose. It closed down.

                    But Bertram is nice. I love Burnet too.

                    Comment


                      Anyone do any coyote hunting on public land?

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by HUNTING_COACH View Post
                        No more Hungry Moose. It closed down.

                        But Bertram is nice. I love Burnet too.
                        Nooooooo!!!!!!

                        Comment


                          Dee
                          Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
                          Nooooooo!!!!!!
                          Yep they shut her down a while back. Oatmeal is where I am looking for land at now. Love it out that way

                          Comment


                            Bertram Smokehouse was good too! Best German Potatoe salad ANYWHERE and great ribs, chicken, sausage & brisket. What ever happened to them? They couldnt beat Peete's Mesquite brisket in Marble Falls, but everything else was better. We used to have a lease off 1174 and we loved going into town to eat. I miss that place, ok deer, good turkey and great fishing when the creek was up.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by jkuroski1973 View Post
                              If you are alone you can drag it like a yolk that way too. I think it was wildman that told use this technique.
                              Two post would have worked to save it from swinging and also to ease the shoulder strain, good call and thanks for the advice, I was feeling like I was in Africa there for a while. LOL

                              Comment


                                It took me 2 1/2 hours to drag my little 6 pointer out of Luminant last fall. Not fun but worth it.
                                I'm working on a two wheel trailer to pull behind my Mt. Bike to use at Granger. There is so much open space to ride in and would definitely make it easier.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X