"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by l.valle41 View Post
    This might be a dumb question but I'm totally new to this forum and really new to bow hunting. How does hunting in Granger work? Is it public land? Just hogs? I live in Austin and been driving out to West Texas to hunt on family property.

This is a good place to start. Get your phl permit and archery stamp.

Comment

Originally posted by HogStalker View Post
      Be on the lookout for possible human remains. This guy was on Granger Ranger FB page awhile back and was clearly unstable. Not saying that’s where she is but due to it’s large rural area, could definitely hide something out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Dude looks like he has smoked some serious crack rock since posting those bs kill photos. Well, atleast one of the photos was bs.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Which thread came up over the weekend? I dont remember this guy?

Comment

Did anyone contact Cedar Park police? I’m willing to, but obviously don’t want to send them on a wild goose chase.

From what i have heard there are already seach crews out there with dogs. Searching several places in the area...balcones is another one

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
            Which thread came up over the weekend? I dont remember this guy?

You bust every rookies balls, so I’m sure it’s a blur, lol. Search his name on the GR FB group page.

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf View Post
              https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...40bYtpZ9uU7YRL

This is a good place to start. Get your phl permit and archery stamp.
              You should only need the archery stamp if hunting deer.

Comment

You bust every rookies balls, so I’m sure it’s a blur, lol. Search his name on the GR FB group page.

fair statement, i glad i can say i dont remember this guy even in the FB group.

Comment

Originally posted by bigchiefj View Post
                  You should only need the archery stamp if hunting deer.
                  Oh really? I get the super combo license which i believe comes with the archery stamp anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                    Dude looks like he has smoked some serious crack rock since posting those bs kill photos. Well, atleast one of the photos was bs.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                    Im not on Facebook nor do i know the guy.but i would like to see the bogus kill pics. Anyway dude seems lower than pond scum.

Comment

Oh really? I get the super combo license which i believe comes with the archery stamp anyway.
                      You're good to go then. It seems like most of us get the super combo so stamps aren't an issue.

Comment

Super combo+duck stamp+phl permit=good to go on all hunting/fishing opportunities in texas.

Comment

Dont forget your COE hog tags

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                            Dont forget your COE hog tags
                            I have some for sale.

Comment

Super combo+duck stamp+phl permit=good to go on all hunting/fishing opportunities in texas.
                              except deer at granger they are draw only

Comment

Just be sure to read about the specific WMA to know of any special rules.

Comment

Working...
                                X