"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
    So maybe you learned something. Dont ask where the hogs are, dont ask where to fish.... Especially on an open internet fourm and expect everyone to share their hot spots.

As Rat say's "you got to go to know"

Get out and learn with boots on the ground not fingers on keyboard. Loose the butthurt, you wont do well around here with it.
    Ah sir I think you are having a hard time understanding the point, but that's okay. I will be on here sharing everything that I learn by myself as well as clearing up any misconceptions there might be about hog tags, certain hazing spots, and people to generally avoid if you are interested in being treated with respect =).

Comment

way I see it, I might feel lonely if not being harrassed on here. Although I am perfect in everyway I must be important enough to pick on despite my uncanny abilities. And I have a couple hog tags I bought for sale. Now if I can just find the secret spot! I did buy a more hunter freindly yak. May try from the water soon but not weather just rolling in dropping to the mid 20's. Ouch

Comment

Originally posted by cgcaples12 View Post
        Ah sir I think you are having a hard time understanding the point, but that's okay. I will be on here sharing everything that I learn by myself as well as clearing up any misconceptions there might be about hog tags, certain hazing spots, and people to generally avoid if you are interested in being treated with respect =).
        Just move here from California? Granger is no longer a secret, but it does have its elders, especially within this forum and particular thread. With your attitude, you might be the one to avoid. Misconceptions are derived by poor research and assumptions.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by toomuchsun View Post
          way I see it, I might feel lonely if not being harrassed on here. Although I am perfect in everyway I must be important enough to pick on despite my uncanny abilities. And I have a couple hog tags I bought for sale. Now if I can just find the secret spot! I did buy a more hunter freindly yak. May try from the water soon but not weather just rolling in dropping to the mid 20's. Ouch
          Shut up rookie.

Happy now?

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
            Just move here from California? Granger is no longer a secret, but it does have its elders, especially within this forum and particular thread. With your attitude, you might be the one to avoid. Misconceptions are derived by poor research and assumptions.

If you have a problem with what I have written so far, then you probably should avoid me to be honest. Only issue is.....this is a public forum about public land and whether you guys call yourselves "elders" or not really makes no difference in the end.
            Last edited by cgcaples12; 11-11-2019, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
              Shut up rookie.

Happy now?
              yes. Thank You

Comment

If you have a problem with what I have written so far, then you probably should avoid me to be honest.
                Lmao. With respect to every other ranger on this thread, who have paid their dues, as men do, I'll do just that. However, I drive a long wheelbase brown ram 2500. If you see it, and feel obligated, stop and introduce yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by toomuchsun View Post
                  yes. Thank You
                  Glad I could oblige sir! hahaha

Comment

Lmao. With respect to every other ranger on this thread, who have paid their dues, as men do, I'll do just that. However, I drive a long wheelbase brown ram 2500. If you see it, and feel obligated, stop and introduce yourself.

For any newcomers, the only dues required to hunt on this public land are the cost of your hunting license, annual public permit, and orange vest and hat. If you want to get the best bang for your buck start at gate 7 and move into 6. If you really want to go crazy use a boat to get to the other side from 7 (there is a boat launch available).

Comment

Btw I understand that perception on the internet is very confusing. When I said maybe you should avoid me, it should not be taken as a threat in any way shape or form. I simply meant we probably wouldn't get along anyways.

Comment

Baha! Between 6-7 and across the river. I hope your joking, everybody knows those areas. Those are the first to get blown out. How many Granger hogs have you killed?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

For any newcomers, the only dues required to hunt on this public land are the cost of your hunting license, annual public permit, and orange vest and hat. If you want to get the best bang for your buck start at gate 7 and move into 6. If you really want to go crazy use a boat to get to the other side from 7 (there is a boat launch available).
                          That's your opinion. 99.9% of the Rangers on this thread have shared a camp fire and understand the shenanigans. If you dont get it, then that's on you.

Comment

That's your opinion. 99.9% of the Rangers on this thread have shared a camp fire and understand the shenanigans. If you dont get it, then that's on you.

And that is totally fine, have at it! Just pick up the trash please. This place is littered good grief! Might start bringing a trash bag with me lol. As far as newcomers and people wanting to enjoy the great outdoors and learn to hunt which is their right. I will be making sure they are led in the right direction. I want the sport to grow and for everyone to be able to experience what hunting is all about regardless if they want to be a Ranger or not. No offense.

Comment

Haha, new comers best bet is to go hunting in the woods. Not the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
                                Haha, new comers best bet is to go hunting in the woods. Not the internet.
                                People are too lazy to read anymore. Every question ever pondered has been answered in this thread at least 10 times. The help is there, just read. It's in black and white.

Comment

Working...
                                X