X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hrdwrkncwby76 View Post
    Anyone hitting granger today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Was out this morning. No deer and no hogs, but they sure are cleaning up our corn. Hogs that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hunted Willis creek the day before thanksgiving.. no hogs but plenty of deer.. saw some fresh tracks along the creek and some rubs on the trees..

Comment

Heading out right now

Comment

If any one finds three gold tip hunters with helix 2 blade broad heads behind the primitive camp please let me know. I lost them last time I was out there.

Comment

Originally posted by ajcarricktx View Post
            If any one finds three gold tip hunters with helix 2 blade broad heads behind the primitive camp please let me know. I lost them last time I was out there.

Man You got 3 shots off on a Granger Pig you must be like Lars Anderson.... they are usually 30 yards away by the time I draw back on my first Arrow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

Went in gate 5 to the bend and saw about a dozen deer half of which were bucks. And one pig trotting out in the open that I couldn't get close enough for a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by hrdwrkncwby76 View Post
                Went in gate 5 to the bend and saw about a dozen deer half of which were bucks. And one pig trotting out in the open that I couldn't get close enough for a shot.

What time did you see the deer? What's the bend?

Comment

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post
                  Man You got 3 shots off on a Granger Pig you must be like Lars Anderson.... they are usually 30 yards away by the time I draw back on my first Arrow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

I wish they fell out of my quiver.

Comment

Originally posted by AdventureBoy View Post
                    What time did you see the deer? What's the bend?

Pm sent

Comment

Looking to walk into the primitive camp. I've been by boat a few times. If some one can post were to park and maybe a trail map I'd appreciate it.

Comment

Comment

Thanks I have that map but was hoping for maybe a google earth of were to park and the trail. Like I said I've been to the primitive camp a lot just by boat is all

Comment

Thanks I have that map but was hoping for maybe a google earth of were to park and the trail. Like I said I've been to the primitive camp a lot just by boat is all

You will only want to walk it once **** long walk and the boat is a much better option! Park at the end of the CR where the water treatment plant is and trail is on the left.

Comment

It is at the end of CR 496 off of 1131. Turn left (North) by the water treatment plant, go all the way down; there is a parking area and a sign for the Comanche Bluff Trail Head.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
                                It is at the end of CR 496 off of 1131. Turn left (North) by the water treatment plant, go all the way down; there is a parking area and a sign for the Comanche Bluff Trail Head.
                                I thought they closed that gate? Or do you just have to get "creative"..... [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X