"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anthony07m View Post
    Hey guys is there anyone in the Austin area who does public land hunting?
    Nope. No public hunting near Austin worth a crap. Gotta head to Amistad.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Comment

newb

Met a guy named Chris at Gate 9 last Friday afternoon and chatted about hog hunting. He mentioned a bowhunting site. I found this one and just joined. Are you on here Chris?

I've been hunting squirrels at Granger for the last few years, usually by the primitive boat ramp. Always see deer and hogs. I bought a crossbow recently and would like to give it a try. If there's anyone that wouldn't mind a greenhorn tagging along give me a shout. I'd like to hunt with someone who knows what they are doing to increase my odds.

Comment

Originally posted by 454ho View Post
        Met a guy named Chris at Gate 9 last Friday afternoon and chatted about hog hunting. He mentioned a bowhunting site. I found this one and just joined. Are you on here Chris?

I've been hunting squirrels at Granger for the last few years, usually by the primitive boat ramp. Always see deer and hogs. I bought a crossbow recently and would like to give it a try. If there's anyone that wouldn't mind a greenhorn tagging along give me a shout. I'd like to hunt with someone who knows what they are doing to increase my odds.

I bet you're referring to Chris Rogers and yes he's on here. Welcome to the family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That Chris Rodgers is a real piece of work.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 454ho View Post

Originally posted by strigif0rm3s View Post
            That Chris Rodgers is a real piece of work.

Yea, I would consider anything he said as suspect myself; you can't trust a bean smuggler!

If you REALLY want to get intimate with Granger you need to come out to the Recon Hunt next weekend. A bunch of us are going to be camping at Primitive Camp and hunting all weekend. Wife and kids are welcome if you are so inclined, this is a family hunt and a chance to hang out with an all around great bunch of people.

Here is the thread: GRXH Recon Hunt

There is also a facebook group if you do that kind of thing.

Comment

where is Amisted?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony07m View Post
                where is Amisted?
                if only there was an information super highway......[emoji6]

Comment

This was the only clean one I could find since we have to watch out for the children and Baptist on here...

Comment

Or a giant search engine that you can type a question into and find the answer...

Seriously, it's out by Del Rio.

Comment

Now that's funny.

Comment

Originally posted by AdventureBoy View Post
                        Now that's funny.

Thanks [emoji6]

Comment

Man I feel the love from you guys.
                          Welcome to the fire!

Comment

I was thinking about Granger yesterday...ready for GRXH!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post

If you REALLY want to get intimate with Granger you need to come out to the Recon Hunt next weekend.
                              Thanks for the heads up. I don't have much camping gear, but i may get out there for the day.

Comment

Anyone hitting granger today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X