X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
        My secret spot. You must pay a toll to the rat king.
        I remember that twig at the top left...ain't no pigs in that spot.

No way am I missing the next GRXH...

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
          I remember that twig at the top left...ain't no pigs in that spot.

No way am I missing the next GRXH...
          Come on then!

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
            Nice!

Comment

Speedgoat, I would love to go on a hunt with you sometime and take some notes. Every time I go out I have a hard time seeing anything and you have a hard time not killing something.

Comment

You will have to go hunt with him in the sore finger....lol....right now he's hunting my spot!...

Comment

No rooks allowed at my spots!!!

Comment

We all are rooks compared to you pigman.......

Comment

Haha, my Army Brother Speedgoat has been slaying the pigs lately where I took u in the boat!......

Comment

I'm fishing now so I hope he can take some of the newbies with so he doesn't text me and say pig down, can you come help me drag it?....he's been doing that alot lately

Comment

Speedgoat needs to change his name to "the Hogman of Granger"

Comment

I was in that spot last Sunday and saw bunch of pigs. I made a total of 3 shots two were deflected one totally missed. There is a big brown boar in that area it beds about 200 yards SSW of the blue trash can and about 50 from the main trail. I got too close to one of them, one yard but missed the turbo charge hog.

Comment

[ATTACH]783302[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by CARNAGE68 View Post
                                I was in that spot last Sunday and saw bunch of pigs. I made a total of 3 shots two were deflected one totally missed. There is a big brown boar in that area it beds about 200 yards SSW of the blue trash can and about 50 from the main trail. I got too close to one of them, one yard but missed the turbo charge hog.
                                I've seen two big pigs in that area. I have several spots to hit. None are really secret to anyone that scouts. There is one spot that I see pigs at every trip. It will be infested by snakes soon!!

Comment

Working...
                                X