"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
    I have a hang on stand right near your dropped pin.
    River is nice and swoll. What was a drop off is now even with the river. I was able to go almost up near the same dropped pin by boat. Some other dudes did go further up river...definitely more brave with their transoms than I was.

Speedgoat...Ive been wondering whose stand that was...great spot along the hog highway! I saw you and BigLig at gate 7 yesterday...lookin over the HogForce Tracker App on your phone. I thought to offer a ride but didnt wanna bother yall. Theres a time for hee-hawing and a time for hog hunting. I was hee-hawing yesterday.

Good lick AJ. Ill holler later...some of the hunting party gathered is waffling ... priorties and all. Get some Homey.

Have a great week Rangers. Yee Hawg!

Comment

Oh yes. There is a small break in the log jam at the short cut in the river. My 14' wiggled through. Any much larger of a boat might get some scrapeage.

Comment

Jumped two in the way in along the fence line. Man it's getting thick. About to walk the points now.

Comment

I have a hang on stand right near your dropped pin.
          Where do you think he's gonna be hunting from? haha

Comment

Lol

Comment

I saw two stands. One climber and one hang on. I saw three but no shots.

Comment

Need a crossbow bad. Those suckers jumped up and were 30 yards out before I even knew what just happened.

Me and BigLig saw five. No shots, but they are there!

Comment

Originally posted by ajcarricktx View Post
                  I lost the key to that hang on underneath that tree in 2012. Lol

Comment

Lmao that sucks.

Comment

I watched one for a bit trying to get a shot through the brush pile he was sleeping in. I moved a bit to try and get a better angle and snapped a twig. He went from sleeping to gone in under a second lol.

Comment

Do y'all know of any good spots in the alvord grasslands cuz I really don't know of any so I was just going to ask y'all if u don't wanna give your spots away that's cool I was just wondering

Comment

Originally posted by Oneal433 View Post
                          Do y'all know of any good spots in the alvord grasslands cuz I really don't know of any so I was just going to ask y'all if u don't wanna give your spots away that's cool I was just wondering
                          Get out there an hour before dark or at daylight and glass them. The pigs will give themselves away.

Comment

Originally posted by ajcarricktx View Post
                            The climber is mine.Shot a few out of it.

Comment

Just ordered that crossbow after missing two this weekend with the compound.

Super deal right now at $79!

http://www.ruralking.com/mtech-jaguar-175-lb-recurve-camo-crossbow-cr-013a2.html

Originally posted by Schultz1503 View Post
                              Here's the link bro, it's my daughters but she left for college so I use it all the time and have had great success with it. Deer, rabbit, squirrels and now hog.

http://www.ruralking.com/mtech-jagua...-cr-013a2.html

Comment

Thinking about flying my buddy's drone to get aerial photos/videos at Granger. That is not against any rules is it?

Comment

Working...
                                X