No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll probably head out to 7 around 1:00. Supposed to be a beautiful day tomorrow. Might throw some corn down in the afternoon, get some fishing in then head back before it gets dark.

Comment

Headed out to checkpoint VIII this afternoon and got a herd of hogs running right from start. So flooded I couldn't chase after them. Heard them squealing and swimming away. Spared a piglet that swam towards me. Wished I had a kayak or canoe.

Comment

Originally posted by BigLig View Post
        Heading out tomorrow after church. Anyone else planning on going out?
        Ill prolly take the kiddos for a boat ride...if your hear a bunch of screamin....thatll be us. We are not quiet...especially my youngest...any wind in her face fills her lungs.

Sometime this coming week during a weekday...I was lookin to gather some Rangers and do some coordinated hog pushin and subsequent slaying. If AJ is still game...thatll make 4-5 shooters and potentially two boats. Anybody game and free...shoot me a PM with your availability.

Yee Hawg!

Comment

Is there a way to get, by foot, from gate 7 to checkpoint II without trespassing on private property? I seem to recall a property line fence ran perpendicular from the river...or was that beyond II? During GRXH was my first time hunting gate 7.

AJ...cut it out Man. Youre bleedin gate 9 dry of hogs. Holster your killin sticks and save some for us Non-super sonic hog slayers! (AJ doesnt share his fatality numbers with yall....Michael Jordan numbers.)

Comment

Not that many just 9 this year. Lol. Let me know what day this week. I'm game.

Comment

Couple of my recent kills.

Comment

Originally posted by BigLig View Post
                Heading out tomorrow after church. Anyone else planning on going out?
                I'll go!!

Comment

A Koonce seems to be around......

Comment

Didn't get to make it out today but tomorrow morning I know where I will be! Let the the piggies hit the ground!

Comment

Originally posted by ajcarricktx View Post
                      Didn't get to make it out today but tomorrow morning I know where I will be! Let the the piggies hit the ground!
                      Me and BigLig saw five. No shots, but they are there!

Comment

I'll be out there the 25th -27th barring any unplanned setbacks.. Need to test out some new gear and hopefully get some piggie meat!

Comment

Sweet I'm all packed up and ready to go chase them in the morning!

Comment

This is the area I'm hunting tomorrow. I usually do pretty good here and there are some bigger boars around too.

Comment

Maybe we should release these in Texas to control the pig population lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ajcarricktx View Post
                                This is the area I'm hunting tomorrow. I usually do pretty good here and there are some bigger boars around too.
                                I have a hang on stand right near your dropped pin.

Comment

Working...
                                X