Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's all I need to know. It's not like I want her to go, trust me. But all you guy's know it's always best to try and appease your women. I'm looking forward to the GRXH and getting to know some of you crazy F...ks. See ya then. SOLO!!!

Comment

All you first time GRXH hunters make sure to read The Rule!!!

Comment

Nothing in the Bag

Hunted today, from 8:30 to 3:30. Started at gate 6 and worked my way to gate 7. Kicked up one at checkpoint A on the photo, right along the old north-south road under the trees. Kicked up a pair vicinity checkpoint B. out of a tall patch of grass. They all saw me before I saw them, and were thus moving at Nike speed, so no shots taken. Saw a monster 10 point at checkpoint C
        Attached Files
        Last edited by NightStalker; 01-21-2016, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NightStalker View Post
          Hunted between gates 6 and 7 today, from 8:30 to 3:30. Kicked up one at checkpoint A on the photo, right along the old north-south road under the trees. Kicked up a pair vicinity checkpoint B. out of a tall patch of grass. They all saw me before I saw them, and were thus moving at Nike speed, so no shots taken. Saw a monster 10 point at checkpoint C

Thanks for the update trying to head into that area before my surgery.

Comment

all were in the range of 100 lbs, nice hogs, not piglets or shoats.

Comment

Originally posted by Schultz1503 View Post
              Thanks for the update trying to head into that area before my surgery.
              Gonna try and head out this afternoon.
              Anyone else planning on going?

Comment

Originally posted by Archer23 View Post
                Gonna try and head out this afternoon.
                Anyone else planning on going?
                I was thinking about it. My bosses were in town all week, but today is their travel day, so I should be able to sneak out of here early. What time you thinking about going?

Comment

I was thinking of heading out around 2. Maybe hitting off of 95 bridge or the PC

Comment

Cool... Just sent you a PM. Looks like I'm hunting today!

Comment

Cool, just sent you a PM. Looks like I'll be able to make it.

Comment

Originally posted by NightStalker View Post
                        Hunted today, from 8:30 to 3:30. Started at gate 6 and worked my way to gate 7. Kicked up one at checkpoint A on the photo, right along the old north-south road under the trees. Kicked up a pair vicinity checkpoint B. out of a tall patch of grass. They all saw me before I saw them, and were thus moving at Nike speed, so no shots taken. Saw a monster 10 point at checkpoint C
                        I think it was the same 10pt I saw there same spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Archer23 View Post
                          I was thinking of heading out around 2. Maybe hitting off of 95 bridge or the PC
                          Would love to meet you guy's out there today but I'm to busy with work. However, I will be taking my two daughter out tomorrow for their first time. I'm trying to get them into being rednecks like their daddy. Good luck today and post how you do. Be safe!!

Comment

My apologies to the hunters tonight do your on this site for screwing up your hunt. I didn't see second hunter with you and thought you were my buddy.

Comment

I'll be out in the morning, kicked up a few by the white bass steps, or I guess yall call it the spot, no shots but I did see about 100 squirrels, so tomorrow morn myself and pig addiction gonna go blast a bunch for gumbo...lots of pecans on the ground over there now...crunchy.

Comment

Was just out there from 430 to dark...

Comment

Working...
                                X