No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I'm going out there next weekend to stretch out my hammock and chase some hogs. I know it Valentines weekend but I don't have to celebrate that crap so if there's anyone who doesn't have to celebrate that crap either let me know and let's go slaughter some pigs.

Comment

Originally posted by Txpepper View Post
      I think I'm going out there next weekend to stretch out my hammock and chase some hogs. I know it Valentines weekend but I don't have to celebrate that crap so if there's anyone who doesn't have to celebrate that crap either let me know and let's go slaughter some pigs.

Txpepper is desperately seeking a Valentine's date.

Comment

Originally posted by jkuroski1973 View Post
        Txpepper is desperately seeking a Valentine's date.
        Well, I knew that was coming!!!!

Comment

Any luck so far this weekend fishing or otherwise?

Comment

Crod888, I'll figure that out at GRXH. She is impressive and comes out smooth. Was thinking "Sting" but that is taken. Plus, I may have my tomahawk, as well.

Comment

Was going to head to PC yesterday but got sick......hope you guys had fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Wudstix View Post
                Crod888, I'll figure that out at GRXH. She is impressive and comes out smooth. Was thinking "Sting" but that is taken. Plus, I may have my tomahawk, as well.

"Shaft".

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
                  "Shaft".
                  That's taken too.

Perhaps, "TK Hawg"
                  or "Buzz" since she came from a saw blade.
                  Last edited by Wudstix; 02-08-2015, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Beautiful day today. Man I wish I was out there rather than at work. Needing to spill some blood.

Comment

Nothing like hog blood running down your wrists to make a man feel alive.

Comment

Sorry guys I'm not familiar with the Granger deal, can some one explain how it works, how someone could go hunt out there? Thanks.

Comment

You go you walk you see no pigs and you walk back out! Put about 10 miles on your boots and you might see one pig but it will have its Nikes on.

Get your public hunting permit and your good to go. All it takes to hunt out at granger.

Comment

Need to get your type II hog tag at the dutchess too.

Comment

Originally posted by jkuroski1973 View Post
                              Any luck so far this weekend fishing or otherwise?
                              Was there any action?

Comment

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post
                                Was there any action?
                                that's personal, between them.....

Comment

Working...
                                X