"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llcryan View Post
    Has anybody seen a female black lab with green colar running around out there. we just moved out there near the dam and she wondered off. she went missing on january 6th 2010. Her name is Shylee please call me with any info 512-859-2932. Last seen runing west over the dam towards friendship park. info from fellow hog hunters is much aprechiated
    Is she a puppy or an adult?

Comment

I live on the north side just east of the dam, she is about 3 years old, she is a great dove hunting dog so I am afraid somebody picked her up or she is chasing the crap out off all the birds.

Comment

Good news My lab finaly made it home. she showed up on her own. thank you for everybody that was so willing to help out.

Comment

Good news on the pup Congrats!!!

Comment

Glad you got your dog back.

Comment

anybody going out sun morning?

Comment

I think Dirty Mike said he was going...tried to get me....I said it was prolly muddy, he said hell yeah it's muddy....not sure if I want any part of that when there is lots of walking involved....

Comment

Im going monday.

Comment

were gonna hit the island sunday,do a push maybe theyll swim over to six where my son will be standing

Comment

I am about to head out. Going to spend the whole day there. Up till 30 min after dark. Time for another long walk carring more crap then I could possiably need.

Comment

no pigs, but lots of hunters. I ran into a lot of folks out there. good thing it is bow only. There was a dude out there with some type fo rifle shooting close to me. I left that area.

Comment

Originally posted by paintman View Post
                          were gonna hit the island sunday,do a push maybe theyll swim over to six where my son will be standing
                          How'd yah do

Comment

hey blacksunshine, how did they (bowhuntersuperstore) screw you around? PS- no pigs sun morning . . .

Comment

Originally posted by gtek View Post
                              hey blacksunshine, how did they (bowhuntersuperstore) screw you around? PS- no pigs sun morning . . .
                              it's a link, click it....

Comment

paintman; @how far is it from steps to spot? Paddling a canoe. Minutes or miles will do. Would it be closer to put in at the highway and go down stream?

Comment

Working...
                                X