• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spilled some blood this afternoon:

Comment

Congrats man!!!!!!

Comment

Was he bedded down? See you did that with your longbow!!!

Comment

Awesome. .I'm envious. ..were you parked at the top with the three cars

Comment

Congrats on the kill Village, thats a nice hog.

Comment

Thanks y'all! Now the weird part:

Comment

I'm now glad I put the sow out of her misery! I was checking out a fallen tree on a south side creek crossing when a black and gray pig busted out. From my experience there's often a straggler, so I waited ten seconds until she busted out and crossed the creek. Her mistake was to stop on the other side just long enough for me to arrow her in the backstrap and bisect her lungs. I tracked her about 300yds by the mouth spray and hoof prints.

Comment

Bring out the gimp!

Comment

Congrats. Nice pig.

Comment

Originally posted by Neano View Post
                      Was walking and stalking due to the rain and had a buddy with me. I went to sit in my deer blind for the evening hunt. Only to find that my stuff had been jacked. So not sure what to do for deer hunting now. Tired of taking stuff out there just for it to disappear. It was a good ways into an area I never see hunters. Frustrating to say the least.
                      If you put up a ladder stand a mile back in there and lock it, these thieves ain't gonna walk around with bolt cutters and pack out anything heavy? What kind of stand was it? ....lessons learned in the past, game cams are a no no, unless it's one u don't care gets stolen, lock on stands that are up high in a hackberry and have a cable lock are pretty safe....ground blinds, feeders, cameras and such like this are easy pickings and are taken to the taylor pawn shop...hunters arent the ones stealing, it's meth head punks, please be safe out here if your hunting alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Village View Post
                        Thanks y'all! Now the weird part:
                        Nice! You have a knack for finding the gimps! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
                          Plucking the turkey might be the best story I have heard in my life.
                          Oh lord...

Comment

Ground blind a mile and a half from the parking lot. Last year was a hang on stand. They even took the little screw in climbing hooks. That's it from me. Going to be just packing in a chair from now on. Build a natural blind on one of my days off I guess.

Comment

no steal..

Originally posted by Neano View Post
                              Ground blind a mile and a half from the parking lot. Last year was a hang on stand. They even took the little screw in climbing hooks. That's it from me. Going to be just packing in a chair from now on. Build a natural blind on one of my days off I guess.
                              This is all you have to do.....I hate thieves....ground blind will work build with dead fall and grass, maybe some of that cheap camo burlap....

Comment

Carry your stool in and out..

Comment

Working...
                                X