"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
    Imagine the pucker factor of having a ****** off mammoth trying to squish you or skewer you with those tusks!

That would be pretty terrible, it's no wonder they used to run them off cliffs.

Comment

Originally posted by TXAggie06 View Post
      I bought that exact knife when I found out I couldn't take my sidearm. Returned it cuz it's bulky as hell. Would do the trick with a pig though if you sharpen it out of the box.
      For some reason that doesnt surprise me

Comment

Originally posted by jnors06 View Post
        That would be pretty terrible, it's no wonder they used to run them off cliffs.
        Also tenderizing the meat with no additional energy expended. Smart. b

Comment

Originally posted by jkuroski1973 View Post
          I want this one so bad, but can't find it anywhere in the US. Muela Alcaraz 26N
          found it here......
          http://www.timelesstailors.com/p-688...kmalca26n.aspx
          pricey......

Comment

Originally posted by bushcraftbrandon View Post
            found it here......

Our Online shopping convenience, Large selection, Friendly customer service, Historical clothing and Real armor makes the Timeless Tailors Shopping Experience like no other Historic Clothing Store.

pricey......

ouch

Comment

Originally posted by jkuroski1973 View Post
              ouch
              FOUND IT CHEAPER!!!!!!!!!
              http://www.elenhunting.com/Merchant2...ategory_Code=K

Comment

I mean, you would have the most BADARSE pig stickin' knife at the GRXH. If i had that I'd pray that they attacked me.

Comment

that knife is silly

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
                    that knife is silly

Sent you a pm mike.

Comment

I mean, you would have the most BADARSE pig stickin' knife at the GRXH. If i had that I'd pray that they attacked me.
                      Unless it is a Satin Jack from Busse named Howling Death; it's not even CLOSE the most bad *** knife at GRXH!

Comment

Moly-Vanadium?!

Psh, they should have used pure Valyrian:

Comment

Eh, Chops is making me a blade off the design of the SOG SEAL Elite and he's trying to get it done by GRXH. Pretty sure I will win best knife competition. No offense to those sword toting, zombie hog chopping, highlander hunters that will be attending.

But seriously, my new bow just arrived, making a take-down recurve with a magnesium handle was genius, and will hopefully lead to a dead hog Sunday afternoon. I know it's only Wednesday but who else is going and where to? Don't feel like the long walk to hog heaven on the north end so all other suggestions are a go. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Tracker0721 View Post
                            Eh, Chops is making me a blade off the design of the SOG SEAL Elite and he's trying to get it done by GRXH. Pretty sure I will win best knife competition. No offense to those sword toting, zombie hog chopping, highlander hunters that will be attending.

But seriously, my new bow just arrived, making a take-down recurve with a magnesium handle was genius, and will hopefully lead to a dead hog Sunday afternoon. I know it's only Wednesday but who else is going and where to? Don't feel like the long walk to hog heaven on the north end so all other suggestions are a go. Haha

Preview pics of the knife?

Comment

why is it not Saturday Morning yet?!?!

Comment

Preview pics of the knife?
                                I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours.

Comment

Working...
                                X