"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taylor202 View Post
    Yeah that is kind of what I am thinking. I just hate hunting pigs without a sidearm. I have been charged before and it was scary as hell
    You're free to do what you want. Just remember it is illegal to carry out there and it's your arse if you get caught.

Comment

Originally posted by bho0351 View Post
      You're free to do what you want. Just remember it is illegal to carry out there and it's your arse if you get caught.
      Yeah Ill just get a knife I guess. I've heard the pigs here are pretty skittish. The ones at my lease are straight crazy and unpredictable

Comment

I've was told it's okay so for my first couple of hunts I had mine. Then I was told it isn't legal so now I just carry a big pig sticker. The pigs there are incredibly skiddish since they are hunted so much so I don't even worry about them charging.

Comment

Saw this at academy. Looks hilarious. Just carry this.
          Attached Files

Comment

Oh wow......^^^^^....the ghey has reached all-new levels! hahahaha

Comment

Hahahahahaha!!!! City slicker special

Comment

for sure!
                In all seriousness, Svord make a good knife; the economy series rocks too.
                I own 2 (the Drop-point hunter and the Von Tempsky Bowie)
                Bryan Baker is THE knife maker in New Zealand and he uses his own personal blend of Swedish tool steel.
                Awesome steel for the money.
                This is more like a REAL pig sticker.

http://www2.knifecenter.com/item/SVO...Leather-Sheath

Comment

Originally posted by bushcraftbrandon View Post

Taylor202 needs this! It'll stop em in their tracks.

Comment

Pretty sure my bat s@$t ex will give those cranky hogs a run for their money in the crazy department

Comment

Pretty sure my bat s@$t ex will give those cranky hogs a run for their money in the crazy department
                      Maybe she lives out there with them now

Comment

Maybe she lives out there with them now
                        One of them single guys can have her. Lmao!!

Comment

You should post this in the GRXH thread and see who shows up with one

Comment

You should post this in the GRXH thread and see who shows up with one
                            I bought that exact knife when I found out I couldn't take my sidearm. Returned it cuz it's bulky as hell. Would do the trick with a pig though if you sharpen it out of the box.

Comment

Originally posted by TXAggie06 View Post
                              I bought that exact knife when I found out I couldn't take my sidearm. Returned it cuz it's bulky as hell. Would do the trick with a pig though if you sharpen it out of the box.
                              pssssssst, don't tell anyone you actually bought it.

Comment

I'd rather look silly with all my fingers than cool with no thumbs! b

Comment

Working...
                                X