• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
    Guess he likes his pop corn like he likes his beer

In large quantities?

Comment

Whats the water temp in the river? I have an appointment in the morning and then I might paddle over in the yak. That is always a wet exit getting up into the pc.

Comment

Originally posted by jackster1978 View Post
        Whats the water temp in the river? I have an appointment in the morning and then I might paddle over in the yak. That is always a wet exit getting up into the pc.
        It was 48 last week. Chilly!

Comment

Fifties still..

Comment

Jackster just have your boy give you a piggy back ride haha....do it

Comment

I believe he plans on paddling in on Saturday. Hopefully there will be a fire where I can dry off. Its all good iether way. Should be a good time.

Comment

I believe he plans on paddling in on Saturday. Hopefully there will be a fire where I can dry off. Its all good iether way. Should be a good time.

I can shuttle you!

Comment

That takes the fun out of yakin in. If you here me hollerin, come and rescue me. You could be like coast guard Alaska..we can call you "Rescue Granger Lake" and rivers. Should show up before dark. Will depend when I get done at the VA in Temple.

Comment

Hey so everyone seems to be mostly 6-7, south of the river, and below the dam. Anyone going up to Willis creek or I think the 1st page has it as pecan grove?

Comment

Paddle around to duck pond and there is a sweet beach, short walk/hunt back to PC.

Comment

Im yakin in as well, thinking of water shoes and shorts for the ride in, where is this duck pond and sweet beach you speak of wudstix

Comment

Looks like we will have a full camp this weekend. Can't wait. See y'all tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
                            Looks like we will have a full camp this weekend. Can't wait. See y'all tonight

I'm going out to hunt tomorrow morning. Haven't decided yet where to go but hopefully will see some of you all around!

Comment

Y'all keep us updated this weekend, I expect LDP's and some good stories.

Comment

I'd like to join y'all. But I'm not walking in. I'm too old to carry my kayak up and down the bank at the PL and I can't ride in the boat with Dirty. I have a new sport. I traded in my bow for a case of pepper spray. Somewhere out there is someone that needs to be sprayed. He may be one of those poachers at Granger this weekend. He may be Dirty. So see? If I rode in with Dirty and he was the winner.........I'm back to walking.
                                I think this sport is going to take off like crazy as soon as the LDP's hit youtube.

Comment

Working...
                                X