• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RickyS View Post
    I'll pepper spray your arse!
    The lice hate the powdered sugar!

Comment

Originally posted by TXAggie06 View Post
      I'll sit still for some good deer, Aoudad, black buck, mule deer and other real game but for pigs? Nah go hunt them down with no mercy.

If you're waiting around on pigs you're wasting your breath.
      How long have you been hunting?....REAL game? Common man. Pigs are as real of a game species as any of the others that you have mentioned. I can bet you a crisp 100 I have shot more pigs out of a stand than you could shake a stick at. You shot your first granger pig about a month ago right? If thats the way you want to hunt thats no thing to me and I could care less but to say your wasting your time and breath by doing it....your completely wrong. Im more of a stalker during the day and the last hour of the day I go set up. Works pretty **** well. Hell I have shot pigs out of my stand at 10 in the morning while deer hunting.
      Last edited by bloodtrailer28; 01-15-2015, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
        Yep, ive killed a few out of trees....however it was in a place with low or no boot pressure.....trying to find a spot like this almost requires a boat nowadays....
        only way I hunt out there now...way to many people out there stomping around blowing out the pigs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
          The lice hate the powdered sugar!

It's delicious

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
            How long have you been hunting?....REAL game? Common man. Pigs are as real of a game species as any of the others that you have mentioned. I can bet you a crisp 100 I have shot more pigs out of a stand than you could shake a stick at. You shot your first granger pig about a month ago right? If thats the way you want to hunt thats no thing to me and I could care less but to say your wasting your time and breath by doing it....your completely wrong. Im more of a stalker during the day and the last hour of the day I go set up. Works pretty **** well. Hell I have shot pigs out of my stand at 10 in the morning while deer hunting.
            Someone's got their panties in a bunch. I was being facetious so relax, I'm letting the guy know that it's more fun to stalk out there than to sit in a tree. If that's how you want to do it cool but it's not more fun.

To answer your question I've been hunting for about 12 years now. Two different private leases and this public now. Been hunting public for only 2 or so months and already have a pig.

Comment

Someone's got their panties in a bunch. I was being facetious so relax, I'm letting the guy know that it's more fun to stalk out there than to sit in a tree. If that's how you want to do it cool but it's not more fun.

To answer your question I've been hunting for about 12 years now. Two different private leases and this public now. Been hunting public for only 2 or so months and already have a pig.
              not sure how to get the icon with the guy eating popcorn but this is interesting....lol

Comment

Welcome

Originally posted by jacob stine View Post
                Hello my name is Jacob I also hunt the granger public lands and I am new to this forum. I noticed a few temporary stands on some of the public lands are any of them y'all's?
                Well then. Welcome to the group Jacob.

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                  not sure how to get the icon with the guy eating popcorn but this is interesting....lol
                  Lol Oscar worthy performances, I know

Comment

Originally posted by jacob stine View Post
                    Hello my name is Jacob I also hunt the granger public lands and I am new to this forum. I noticed a few temporary stands on some of the public lands are any of them y'all's?
                    To answer your question, there are more than a few "temporary" stands and blinds out there. There's an $*@ load of them, kind of hard to avoid them...and most are not taken down from year to year.

Most are easy to spot, just look for the discarded corn sacks littering the ground.

However, the unwritten rule of most is that if its not yours, then you don't hunt out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post

Comment

My panties are just fine man....takes alot more than that to get them in a wad! And as Navy would put it a granger " rookie" that has shot one pig out there aint going to do it. One pig at granger and now your an expert.
                        Your version of what is "more fun" could be alot different than others version of "more fun". Dont discourage new hunters and they way they might want to hunt because you think it is funner to hunt a certain way. My version of fun is killin and whatever tactic works the best is the way I will try and do it.Been hunting granger for 10+ years now....killed plenty of pigs out there.

Good luck out there this weekend guys. Should be some awesome camping weather.

Comment

Originally posted by bho0351 View Post
                          Love it

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                            My panties are just fine man....takes alot more than that to get them in a wad! And as Navy would put it a granger " rookie" that has shot one pig out there aint going to do it. One pig at granger and now your an expert.
                            Your version of what is "more fun" could be alot different than others version of "more fun". Dont discourage new hunters and they way they might want to hunt because you think it is funner to hunt a certain way. My version of fun is killin and whatever tactic works the best is the way I will try and do it.Been hunting granger for 10+ years now....killed plenty of pigs out there.

Good luck out there this weekend guys. Should be some awesome camping weather.
                            Thanks Bloodtrailer28. I'm going to give the pigs heck

Comment

Originally posted by TxTyler View Post
                              Thanks Bloodtrailer28. I'm going to give the pigs heck
                              Yes we are

Comment

Originally posted by bho0351 View Post

Guess he likes his pop corn like he likes his beer

Comment

Working...
                                X