Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
    You sure that was not my mother in law.
    Careful, Dirty, you never know who's listening, didn't we all learn from the Yoga Pants debacle?

Comment

Originally posted by Drahthaar View Post
      Careful, Dirty, you never know who's listening, didn't we all learn from the Yoga Pants debacle?
      I must have missed this one....sounds like a good one though

Comment

Congrats Drahthaar! Good shot too. We met in passing by the peninsula a few weeks back.

Keep sticking them oinkers!

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
          I must have missed this one....sounds like a good one though

I could fill you in. Hahaha.....

Comment

Originally posted by brandondferrier View Post
            I could fill you in. Hahaha.....

I still laugh about this. It's a small world! Thanks for playing along, having a since of humor and not getting all fluffed up like a peacock. I buy you a beer at GRXH.

Comment

Originally posted by brandondferrier View Post
              Would one of you bring an extra case of beer for me and ill pay you when I get there? I'm backpacking in and it'll be heavy enough without 24 beers. I'll bring whiskey though.........
              If you drink Keystone, I'll have extra. There is usually only just enough for me, but I won't mind bringing a little more

Comment

im waiting for the but....yoga pants has to pick up beer...off the ground haha

Comment

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post
                  im waiting for the but....yoga pants has to pick up beer...off the ground haha
                  hahaha! No, nothing like that. I wasn't there for the yoga pants debacle anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
                    I still laugh about this. It's a small world! Thanks for playing along, having a since of humor and not getting all fluffed up like a peacock. I buy you a beer at GRXH.
                    This guy is a champ. I'll throw in a beer for him also.

Comment

Originally posted by bho0351 View Post
                      hahaha! I wasn't there for the yoga pants debacle anyhow.
                      Me neither.

Comment

hahha thanks. i appreciate the generosity. It's all good. i would have done the same thing

Comment

i think it's just hilarious. no hard feelings boys. life is good. especially with a couple free beers

Comment

Originally posted by DizzyTx View Post
                            Congrats Drahthaar! Good shot too. We met in passing by the peninsula a few weeks back.

Keep sticking them oinkers!
                            I remember that, thanks, Dizzy. Got that one not too far from where we met. See you out again sometime...

Comment

Originally posted by Endo View Post
                              Last one I killed out there couple weeks ago had so many ticks on it, I thought she was still alive and quivering. Only when I got close enough did I see that there were so many swarming ticks, it really did look like her fur was moving.

No way I'm draping that over my back.

I just field butcher and haul it out in a backpack.

Sorry bro but those are not ticks!!!!they are hog lice....will not even bite u....only swine is its host...although they are nasty looking they are harmless to humans and just pester the hogs a bit.....google "hog louse or lice" most of the time if u see a tick on a granger hog its only in the ears....more rookie training, do I have to be the biologist as well dang....lol

Comment

Originally posted by RickyS View Post
                                Me neither.
                                X3! Still clueless but sounds like a good one

Comment

Working...
                                X