No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did they admit to it? How do we get this photo to TPWD. This is why all the hogs that should have been are not there.

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
      Did they admit to it? How do we get this photo to TPWD. This is why all the hogs that should have been are not there.

Yeah, they were pretty proud of having shot it. Lead guy pointed to me where they shot it and pointed to where the rest of the pack ran to so that I could follow them.

Comment

Originally posted by Village View Post
        Oh yeah

They were heading my way so had to be nice. Don't know how far they're carrying it because PC parking lot had only birdwatchers unloading there.
        Give that picture to the gamewarden.Ive seen them over between 6 and 7 also,but there was another guy with them when I seen them

Comment

Navy.... Can you help get this picture to the TPWD and Rangers?

Comment

Did you happen to tell them that is was illegal?

Comment

I just sent the pic to Joel via text.

Comment

Man this makes my blood boil. I don't give crap about the pigs but it makes me think about the round whistling they camp when I was there with my daughter! Wear your orange!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420305876.962211.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.7 KB
ID:	24355415
                  This is the contact number I have. He called me about some of my jug lines one time a long time ago. Not sure if it's still valid.

Comment

Tired of this BS. I want to take my wife and 7yo out there, but not to get shot by some ****ING jack***! We need to bombard TPWD with emails and phone calls.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jtslush View Post
                        Who is gonna call? Or should we all call?

Comment

Time to post a wanted poster!!

Comment

Probably whoever is the license plates and taking pictures would be a good start. Had then red handed and took a picture, but did not report???

Comment

-has the license plates-

Comment

Hit gate 5 this morning. No luck, but tons of tracks. Going to Gate 6/7 later today and pecan grove tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X