"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Comehere deer View Post
    Village Carnage and I will be meeting Tracker 0721 at number 6 gate this morning at 6:00 a.m. you are welcome to join.
    R u guys pushing from 6 west or east? I can push to you guys across the river over to steps.

Comment

Just stick a huge boar that was mounting a show. He was enjoying himself. Not anymore though. .. he took off worth my arrow. Thought crod was standing 20 yards away, but it was village. Hello Village.

Comment

Originally posted by TxTyler View Post
        Just stick a huge boar that was mounting a show. He was enjoying himself. Not anymore though. .. he took off worth my arrow. Thought crod was standing 20 yards away, but it was village. Hello Village.
        Fat fingers. Meant he was mounting a sow. He went from the highest high, to the lowest low.

Comment

Fat fingers. Meant he was mounting a sow. He went from the highest high, to the lowest low.
          congrats. you find him yet?

Comment

Nice pig Chris. Hope to get up there in January after deer season and the holidays. Shoot 'em in the lips.

Comment

Pics or it didn't happen

Comment

Went behind dam today no hogs, and came across three hispanic males out there hunting with a rifle, looked like a 30 30 or a 45 70, they spoke broken english and told myself and pig addict that the rifle was for protection only because one did have a crossbow...none of them had orange on, I doubt they had id or a license and def not an aph permit, I guess anyone can just hunt granger without orange or a license or aph permit, and poach whatever u want, this is the second time ive seen someone out there with a rifle..

Comment

Oh and we only saw a couple nice bucks, no hogs.

Comment

Glad I have a tomahawk and Becker BK5 to keep my longbow company.

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                      R u guys pushing from 6 west or east? I can push to you guys across the river over to steps.
                      Chris, we pushed East of 6 and then came back and went west of 6 to the hotel, all in all we jumped over 20 hogs with no shots.
                      Had a great time taking Tracker 0721 out for his first Granger hog hunt and I think he was pretty surprised with the amount of hogs he saw today.
                      For those of you that don't know Tracker he is a very nice young man and is stationed at Ft Hood, has done a tour over in Afghanistan and is from Washington state. I was truly honored to take him hunting today. It was a great day

Comment

Originally posted by Comehere deer View Post
                        Chris, we pushed East of 6 and then came back and went west of 6 to the hotel, all in all we jumped over 20 hogs with no shots.
                        Had a great time taking Tracker 0721 out for his first Granger hog hunt and I think he was pretty surprised with the amount of hogs he saw today.
                        For those of you that don't know Tracker he is a very nice young man and is stationed at Ft Hood, has done a tour over in Afghanistan and is from Washington state. I was truly honored to take him hunting today. It was a great day
                        That's awesome you got to take him out. We did a lot of walking with some ups and downs throughout the day. It was fun hanging with some fellow granger hog hunters!

Comment

Awesome guys

Comment

txtyler you find your hog? cant believe there wasn't more blood spilled today was a perfect day to be out.

Txnavy
                            sucks hearing all the reports of the poaching going on out there. Its getting a little out of hand and has been going on for awhile.

Comment

Another great day hunting in Granger. Good to meet up with Chris and Tyler and thanks for showing us around! I was witness to TxTyler shooting the host of the piggie swingers club - hilarious sight.

Comment

Put some pork on the ground guys. Or do you all need to switch to longbow?

Comment

Working...
                                X