No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Txnavycheif and I chased pigs all morning. Like a pig super highway where we were.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
      Me too but had to stick around town that weekend for Halloween and a wedding. Who the hell gets married opening weekend of general season? Fml
      I did, Nov 1. I was in full rut mode and ready to mate lol. deer hunting wasn't even on my mind... I should have thought a bit more about the seasons haha, early October would have been acceptable, Come Nov 1 all I want to do is kill deer
      Last edited by topshot; 10-28-2014, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
        I did, Nov 1. I was in full rut mode and ready to mate lol. deer hunting wasn't even on my mind... I should have thought a bit more about the seasons haha, early October would have been acceptable, Come Nov 1 all I want to do is kill deer
        You! my friend, taint right!

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post

My BIL did the same thing. I brought it up to him before the wedding. He said na man it taint no big deal. It's only one year. I said is it? I think your anniversary comes every year! The look on his face when he realized he just gave up opening weekend for the rest of his life was priceless. He wanted to get it changed, the soon to be wife was not budging on the date and is still mad at me. He never cared until you said something .......

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
            My BIL did the same thing. I brought it up to him before the wedding. He said na man it taint no big deal. It's only one year. I said is it? I think your anniversary comes every year! The look on his face when he realized he just gave up opening weekend for the rest of his life was priceless. He wanted to get it changed, the soon to be wife was not budging on the date and is still mad at me. He never cared until you said something .......
            He done goofed!

Comment

Tough enough on me with kid's birthdays; 26 Oct, 27 Dec, 25 Jan.

Comment

Looks like Mid January will be my trip up to harrass the swine. Is GRXH 20-22 Feb this year?

Comment

Can anyone give me the name and handle of the guy who brought the koozies at the ranger hunt from Mac haik dealership that said he worked in sales there? Wife wants me to get a truck

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                    Can anyone give me the name and handle of the guy who brought the koozies at the ranger hunt from Mac haik dealership that said he worked in sales there? Wife wants me to get a truck

Sending u a text with his info

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                      He may try and throw in a handle of coconut tequila with your purchase... I would avoid it at all costs!!

Comment

About to go hit the point...got into around fifty on tues...me and sneaky headed out there in thirty all are welcome to join...guarantee you will see pigs...call me 5129208355. David....Chief

Comment

Originally posted by TXFireFighter View Post
                          He may try and throw in a handle of coconut tequila with your purchase... I would avoid it at all costs!!
                          MUST....DESTROY....ALL...COCONUT....TEQUILA. .....seriously.

Comment

Anybody seeing pigs near Comanche Bluff?

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
                              About to go hit the point...got into around fifty on tues...me and sneaky headed out there in thirty all are welcome to join...guarantee you will see pigs...call me 5129208355. David....Chief
                              Wish I would have seen this post earlier I would have met you guys out there. Hope you do well. I may try for tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post
                                roses are red violets are blue taint you glad your sack is on you

A true Texas poet...

Comment

Working...
                                X