No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm also planning to be near the primitive ramp around 2. It'd be fun to meet up with some other green screeners.

Comment

Not sure how to get to the primitive ramp. I'm coming from Troy which is north from Granger. I'll be taking 35 south. Can anybody help?

Comment

I mean to say 95

Comment

Destroyer, yes, that's my number. Sorry gettin back so late.

I too not sure where it's located either, coming from 95 or from 130 and come across.
          thanks all,

Comment

You going to be there at 2pm?

Comment

Here's the primitive boat ramp at the end of Gate 7:

Comment

Originally posted by Deer Destroyer View Post
                So where are y'all getting the Paramcthrin ? I haven't used it outside of the military
                Academy is where I get it.

Comment

Are yall hunting? Thinking about heading out maybe meet up with you guys

Comment

Meeting at 2pm, come on with it!

Comment

What gate at 2? Txfirefighter and I are working on getting hall passes to head out

Comment

I would like to join, I will be there at the primitive boat launch around 2pm with a friend.
                        Last edited by CARNAGE68; 10-05-2014, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Tx firefighter and I will be out there at 2

Comment

We are on our way. Be there by 2

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                              We are on our way. Be there by 2
                              Have fun, boys! I would have joined but I've used up all my kitchen passes for the weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by PflugerB0w View Post
                                New to this forum, new to this area, hunting anyway. I've tried to PM but guess still too new. I've got a lot of useful info here and see a lot of people looking to get groups together. Just moved here to Pflugerville after retiring from the Navy 3 years ago, and looking to spend more time getting to know hunting here and introducing it to my kids. I have been shooting some dove in a friends small plot of land but looking to get some hogs and deer and even turkey in the freezer. Have a Bear- lights out and 6 brand new arrows, 2x 30.06, and 2x 12gauge. Ready. Bought public land permit and was hoping to get some info/ assist with Granger. Also, I'm in the draw at Somerville and Perdenales for deer and hog throughout the season. Thanks in advance.
                                Welcome, and nice meeting you out there at Granger today.

Comment

Working...
                                X