No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bah! Listorine works better... LOL! Keeps the skeeters off for sure! And windex is a cure all!

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
      Gonna make it crazy out there next year!!
      It was close to crazy at GRXH this year. Hope to have another bow next year.

Comment

Granger Hog thread has been quiet... too quiet...

Comment

With all the new green growth at Granger effecting the amount of hogs being killed. I thought you all might enjoy an update on my first granger hog being eaten. Also I owed some shots of what I describe as "granger bacon". So you experts chime in here...

Photo #1 - Granger bacon pictured beside HEB bacon.
          Photo #2 - Additional Granger bacon from last Saturday.
          Photo #3 - Mushroom stuffed back straps.

**** granger fed hogs eat good. YUM
          Attached Files

Comment

Yum. My backstraps from my two GRXH hogs did not last long.

Comment

Anybody hunting in the morning? I may head out and see what I can get into.

Comment

Has any of this rain made the stalking easier?

Comment

I haven't been out yet, but am thinking I might try this weekend. Anybody else going?

Comment

Originally posted by Ster n Mas View Post
                    With all the new green growth at Granger effecting the amount of hogs being killed. I thought you all might enjoy an update on my first granger hog being eaten. Also I owed some shots of what I describe as "granger bacon". So you experts chime in here...

Photo #1 - Granger bacon pictured beside HEB bacon.
                    Photo #2 - Additional Granger bacon from last Saturday.
                    Photo #3 - Mushroom stuffed back straps.

**** granger fed hogs eat good. YUM
                    Looks great, i'm hungry now.

Comment

Out and about

Guys,
                      It has been a while since Carnage and I have been out I have been under the weather for sometime however I am back at it.
                      Tomorrow we will be at # 7 and welcome anyone that want to tag along between #6 and #7 as we are bringing someone new to breakin

Comment

We will meet at 7:00 a.m.

Comment

I will meet yall out there but i will be in my boat with a stringer full of crappie and catfish. too green to much poison ivy too many ticks for me. i will see u guys in sept oct time frame.....

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
                            I will meet yall out there but i will be in my boat with a stringer full of crappie and catfish. too green to much poison ivy too many ticks for me. i will see u guys in sept oct time frame.....
                            I am wanting to go fishing however after surgery I want to see what I have in my tank, easing back into it.

Comment

I went hunting at Granger today with Comehere deer and two other guys between gate #6 & #7. I shot a pig with my recurve on the head, (only open shot at 15 yards) arrow went in for about 3 inches and trailed blood for more than 700 yard but did not find the hog.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Wow what a run it made! Pretty cool to see the trail it took running away.

Comment

Working...
                                X