Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
    No helo hunt this year......
    Gonna make it crazy out there next year!!

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
      Gonna make it crazy out there next year!!
      For Sure!!

Comment

Talked to army corps ranger and he said there was a helo hunt a couple weeks ago and an estimated 31 only were shot.....to green i guess....

Comment

Talked to army corps ranger and he said there was a helo hunt a couple weeks ago and an estimated 31 only were shot.....too green i guess....

Comment

So there was one but they didnt effect the population at all.....we did better at the extreme hunt than the helo.......for real...

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
              I caught a few keepers yesterday with NavyChief, and now feel like an idiot for forgetting to call Birddog. Sorry, homie.
              No problem man. I have not got on the whites good since before GRXH. I've been several times and caught very few and only little males. I was out of town a couple times I heard of some good action down there.

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
                So there was one but they didnt effect the population at all.....we did better at the extreme hunt than the helo.......for real...
                I agree. Stick and strings vs helo and rifle.

There gonna be thick. I'm going snake boots shopping!!

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                  I agree. Stick and strings vs helo and rifle.

There gonna be thick. I'm going snake boots shopping!!
                  Brother, do yourself a favor and drive down to McBrides and pick up the Chippewa model 25110 waterproof pull-ons. They are hands down the most amazingly comfy snake boots ever....plus they're Chips.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                    No problem man. I have not got on the whites good since before GRXH. I've been several times and caught very few and only little males. I was out of town a couple times I heard of some good action down there.
                    I went Saturday from 6:00am-10:00am. I fished from the primitive launch to the steps. Nothing but undersize males.

Comment

Originally posted by RickyS View Post
                      I went Saturday from 6:00am-10:00am. I fished from the primitive launch to the steps. Nothing but undersize male.
                      Fify you said you caught ONE small male

Comment

Hey everyone, first post on the site. I'm new to archery, got my first bow in February, and have been practicing like crazy. I don't have any land to hunt on, but have heard Granger is a good place to shoot a hog.

Any advice, or anyone interested in meeting up in the next couple of weeks to hunt?

Looking forward to spending some time on this site

Cheers, TJ

Comment

Welcome to the fire! I didn't have any luck last time I went to Granger but that's why they call it hunting, not Killing. Good Luck!

Comment

Welcome. Good luck out there because all the fishermen have been pushing those hog out pretty good and they are becoming very scarce in normal spots.

Comment

Originally posted by tjtaylor View Post
                              Hey everyone, first post on the site. I'm new to archery, got my first bow in February, and have been practicing like crazy. I don't have any land to hunt on, but have heard Granger is a good place to shoot a hog.

Any advice, or anyone interested in meeting up in the next couple of weeks to hunt?

Looking forward to spending some time on this site

Cheers, TJ
                              Welcome to the fire! It's always good to have another TBH brother slingin' arrows at those Granger hogs!

Comment

Time for Permetherin!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X