Chris, Save a couple for GRXH

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
      Yeah. Missed that in the picture.
      You done got photobombed by a dog.

Comment

Originally posted by Wudstix View Post
        Chris, Save a couple for GRXH
        Only my first of the year. It's awesome how well people have done this year. Honestly I think it will only get better next year. I thought after as many as they killed last year during the heli hunt it would be bad. Even after the heli hunt the hunting was still good.

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
          Great hunt today. Walked with pig addiction today. Walked up on an area he thought would hold pigs. As we both walked on the side of a thin thicket I saw this pig stand up and as I drew he turned and headed right to me. When he got within 5-7 yards he turned just enough for me to stick him. He ran about 200 yards but we had solid blood all the way to him.
          I want to give a special thanks to pig addiction for helping me out and also for showing me how much meat you really can get from a big hog when you have the right equipment/facilities and the know how.
          He really is a class act and a lot of fun. Can't wait to hunt again with him soon.
          Congrats on the pig Crod888, we are getting some big hogs out there this is the second one in a weeks time around the 200 lb, Carnage got that sow on MLK. Great job
          Also nice job pig addiction on helping as I know you needs good friends out there and I am fortunate enough when I want to go all I have to do is call (Carnage). I hope to get out this weekend and if so I will post if anyone wants to join.

Comment

A friend of mine works at TPW. His office is around the corner from the biologists. He's going to get a date on that heli hunt, FYI.

Comment

Originally posted by Comehere deer View Post
              Congrats on the pig Crod888, we are getting some big hogs out there this is the second one in a weeks time around the 200 lb, Carnage got that sow on MLK. Great job
              Also nice job pig addiction on helping as I know you needs good friends out there and I am fortunate enough when I want to go all I have to do is call (Carnage). I hope to get out this weekend and if so I will post if anyone wants to join.
              I will be out Sunday morning. Let's see who all we can round up and make a morning out of it!

Comment

Anyone hear about having to tag hogs?

Comment

You must only have in your possession the hog tag that can be purchased at duchess gas station. Do not place the tag on the animal.

Comment

Originally posted by joey View Post
                    Anyone hear about having to tag hogs?
                    I have some ocean front property for sale in Granger!

Comment

Originally posted by PigAddiction View Post
                      I have some ocean front property for sale in Granger!
                      I think I saw it at the primitive camp ground, nice frontage. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
                        I will be out Sunday morning. Let's see who all we can round up and make a morning out of it!
                        Sneaky if I get out it may have to be Saturday late as I am in Billing Montana as I type and have church Sunday morning, so being I will not get in until late tomorrow night I need to at least say hi to the wife as I get my stuff together
                        Happy wife is a happy life = more hunting.

Comment

True that!

Comment

Originally posted by Comehere deer View Post
                            You nailed it, brother!

My wife is an angel regarding how much she lets me hunt, so when she called me while I was at Granger this week, because I was totally guilty of cutting corners on a chore I was supposed to have knocked out for her, I sucked it up and came home.

Considering I hunt a good 8-10 days a month, you better believe I do whatever I can to keep the wifey happy. I'm one lucky guy!

Comment

Im new on here, well new as in just joined.Ive been keeping up for a few years and been hunting granger for 4yrs.Ive seen and probably talked to most of yall when I come across you in the woods.

Comment

Originally posted by whaskin1125 View Post
                                Im new on here, well new as in just joined.Ive been keeping up for a few years and been hunting granger for 4yrs.Ive seen and probably talked to most of yall when I come across you in the woods.
                                Welcome. You didn't recently hunt below the dam did you? Maybe 10 days ago or so?

Comment

Working...
                                X