Comment

Gotta watch that guy!

Comment

Great hunt today
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
          Great hunt today
          What you do find a cooler out there today?!

Comment

Great hunt today. Walked with pig addiction today. Walked up on an area he thought would hold pigs. As we both walked on the side of a thin thicket I saw this pig stand up and as I drew he turned and headed right to me. When he got within 5-7 yards he turned just enough for me to stick him. He ran about 200 yards but we had solid blood all the way to him.
            I want to give a special thanks to pig addiction for helping me out and also for showing me how much meat you really can get from a big hog when you have the right equipment/facilities and the know how.
            He really is a class act and a lot of fun. Can't wait to hunt again with him soon.
            Attached Files

Comment

Great hunt today. Walked with pig addiction today. Walked up on an area he thought would hold pigs. As we both walked on the side of a thin thicket I saw this pig stand up and as I drew he turned and headed right to me. When he got within 5-7 yards he turned just enough for me to stick him. He ran about 200 yards but we had solid blood all the way to him.
              I want to give a special thanks to pig addiction for helping me out and also for showing me how much meat you really can get from a big hog when you have the right equipment/facilities and the know how.
              He really is a class act and a lot of fun. Can't wait to hunt again with him soon.
              Nice! Congrats and some good eats right there. First one of the year crod?

Comment

Yeah buddy! Did you do the loop I recommended? That's a big pig!
                Last edited by Removed; 01-28-2014, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Great hunt today
                  Wow he packaged your pig for you? Maybe I should have came with you guys today.

Comment

Hats off to ya crod888 thats awesome. Looks like some serious processing. Nice job PigAddiction.

Comment

Congrats!!! That is a nice pig

Comment

Originally posted by jkuroski1973 View Post
                        Yeah buddy! Did you do the loop I recommended? That's a big pig!
                        Thnx. Yes did the loop and it is my first pig of the year. Got the monkey off my back. This one means a lot cause with my newborn and 2 year old daughter haven't got to hunt as much as years past. It was a good day.
                        I've never seen a pig processed so efficiently and quickly as pig addiction did it today. I would not have as much meat from this hog if it wasn't for his skills!

Comment

Thnx. Yes did the loop and it is my first pig of the year. Got the monkey off my back. This one means a lot cause with my newborn and 2 year old daughter haven't got to hunt as much as years past. It was a good day.
                          I've never seen a pig processed so efficiently and quickly as pig addiction did it today. I would not have as much meat from this hog if it wasn't for his skills!
                          You can get alot of pork if you know how to get after it right! Get you a good set of knives vacuum sealer and a grinder and your set! Have someone teach you how to muscle it out snd its no problem. Congrats again

Comment

Like I said, this thread is getting REALLY bloody! Beautiful Pig!

Comment

Nice kill Chris! Congrats.

Comment

Pig addiction you need to share your processing technique with us.

Comment

Working...
                                X