• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
    dont give up yet bro, there is the stand by
    i can only pray haha,i got a extra for just in case times

Comment

dparcher pm sent, i was just yanking your chain. You will see i am a $h!t talker.

Comment

No hard feelings if your on this or any forum fr that matter and don't know when to take a joke or realize when your getting you chain yanked you might as well not even be herey 2 cents

P.s can't Reply via pm not enough posts yet

Comment

Only ten standby spots avail on Monday. I ain't wastin my time. Supposed to be over 100 showing up for standby

Comment

Good luck to those going.

Comment

good luck boys and shoot strait

Comment

new to area

hey gents,
                i'm new to the area and was wondering if anyone wanted to show me around granger... this is my first year bow hunting and normally hunt family property north of Waco but it's a bit of a drive to do as often as I would like. I would really appreciate at any help you guys can give.

-Thanks
                Mike

Comment

Originally posted by txsowslayer View Post
                  hey gents,
                  i'm new to the area and was wondering if anyone wanted to show me around granger... this is my first year bow hunting and normally hunt family property north of Waco but it's a bit of a drive to do as often as I would like. I would really appreciate at any help you guys can give.

-Thanks
                  Mike
                  End of October we can hook up. Once the pecans start falling it gets good

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                    End of October we can hook up. Once the pecans start falling it gets good

Jkuroski1973 and myself can join in - we can sweep the peninsulas together and give the new guy an exciting crash course in Granger hog slaying!

Comment

Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. I normally hunt family land north of Waco but with these gas prices and the 2hr drive it makes sense to try and find something closer.

Comment

Just got my bow restrung finally. Gonna spend the rest of the afternoon doing some shooting. Will most likely try my luck with the hogs in the morning since. Looks like it will be slightly cool finally. A buddy from work is wanting to go with just to go. If he is just walking he doesn't need any kind of license or what have ya correct? Orange?

Comment

Good luck Neano. Stick a fat one.

Comment

Originally posted by Neano View Post
                            Just got my bow restrung finally. Gonna spend the rest of the afternoon doing some shooting. Will most likely try my luck with the hogs in the morning since. Looks like it will be slightly cool finally. A buddy from work is wanting to go with just to go. If he is just walking he doesn't need any kind of license or what have ya correct? Orange?
                            Don't quote me on this but there is a limited public permit that is $12 dollars that he probably needs and I would say yes to the orange.

Comment

He does not need a permit or to wear orange if he is not hunting.

Comment

What I found out off Texas Parks and Wildlife website.

Limited Public Use (LPU) Permit - $12

A $12 Limited Public Use (LPU) Permit is also available which allows an adult to enter these lands, but does not authorize them to hunt. The LPU Permit provides entry to Texas Parks & Wildlife Department Wildlife Management Areas at times when they are open for general visitation. Only permit holders receive a map booklet listing availableareas, facilities,rules, and schedules. LPU Permits are available at TPWD officesand all license vendors (a placewhich sells hunting and fishing licenses),or by calling 1-800-TX-LIC-4U(menu choice 1 for license sales) and paying by Visa, Discover or MasterCard). If the permit is purchased at a TPWD office,themapbookletand supplement will beprovided immediately at the time of purchase; otherwise, the publications will be mailed to the purchaser within two weeks of purchase.

You should note that it's prohibited to enter wildlife management areas without

Comment

Working...
                                X