• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck guys

Comment

Thanks Chris!

Comment

Full details required after the hunt. Paintman I like the middle knife.

Comment

OK report.camanchee bluff is covered up in pigs! Grinder stuck one but it ran onto private land and we all know how cool that land owner is NOT I shot at 3 different pigs only know for sure that I hit a big boar in the shoulder but we never even found any blood but I saw the arrow hit.found my arrow and the broad head was broke off at the threads.but we did see a bunch so it was a good day to be in the woods.had a yote walk past but didn't have a shot

Comment

Where is Comanche bluff?

Comment

From the #7 go right on the river a mile or so on the other side of the river

Comment

Originally posted by paintman View Post
                From the #7 go right on the river a mile or so on the other side of the river
                Appreciate it. Haven't really had enough time to go out there since I'm hunting out at lake g town.

Comment

Originally posted by paintman View Post
                  OK report.camanchee bluff is covered up in pigs! Grinder stuck one but it ran onto private land and we all know how cool that land owner is NOT I shot at 3 different pigs only know for sure that I hit a big boar in the shoulder but we never even found any blood but I saw the arrow hit.found my arrow and the broad head was broke off at the threads.but we did see a bunch so it was a good day to be in the woods.had a yote walk past but didn't have a shot
                  Nice! I hope to make it out again sooner rather than later. At least a few times before GRXH!

Comment

Good job guys. **** I was thinking of joining you guys too.

Comment

I havent been below the dam in years! Am I missing anything down there? Anybody been lately?

Comment

Originally posted by jkuroski1973 View Post
                        Good job guys. **** I was thinking of joining you guys too.
                        Time for us to break out the yaks and raid Comanche...

Comment

Hope to make a trip up after deer season is over and before GRXH.

Comment

I am kicking around the idea of camping friday night at the primative camp. If any one might want to join let me know. I can shuttle you in from the primitave boat launch. Have lots of grub, and some adult beverages. Will be taking my little hunter with me. She is tuffer than most of you so Let me know if anyone would like to join us.

Comment

Tempting but I finally get to hunt my area at Camp Bullis.

Comment

weather man is trying to talk me out of it anyhow.

Comment

Working...
                                X