No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idk how long it is....but there is a reason I make it a last resort as far as hunting areas. But at least for now....it's where the hogs are.

Comment

Good work!

Comment

i didnt,but u know lemmeout made it,did any other granger rangers make it out to bownaza

Comment

Originally posted by unionmade482 View Post
          i didnt,but u know lemmeout made it,did any other granger rangers make it out to bownaza
          We sure did make us some Nanza. My wife and I are headed home after being here since Friday afternoon. I only took a few pictures but I know there is evidence of me on multiple cameras that were there.

Comment

we couldnt make it wife had foot surgury on tuesday

Comment

sure looked cool chris,sorry to hear about the old lady dave hope shes well

Comment

anybody else play golf at all,ive been thinkin of playin a few now that its getting nice out

Comment

Golf????.....it's still hunting season. Go out to Sore Finger and kill one of those hogs

Comment

haha yes sir,im gonna try tomorrow u wanna come?

Comment

haha yes sir,im gonna try tomorrow u wanna come?
                      I will be out with a couple buddies next Sunday.

Comment

My family and I were there.

Comment

Amazing isn't it Chris how they can plug up like that and not drop any blood. Glad you got back out and found her.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildman View Post
                            Amazing isn't it Chris how they can plug up like that and not drop any blood. Glad you got back out and found her.
                            Yeah. The first 60 yards it was painted red all over ten shut off. Glad I found her and at least got to honor her spirit by photos etc

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                              Glad I found her and at least got to honor her spirit by photos etc
                              That's pretty cool right there!

Comment

Chris you are a hog killer!!!!good job!!!what broadhead? rage?

Comment

Working...
                                X