Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a great trip.

Comment

Glad to see some blood spilled on this thread!

Did you get them stalk-&-spot or game drive and shot on the move?

Comment

awesome job chris

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
          Ill take yah for a fishing trip
          I try and go spearfishing at least twice a year. Its perdy pricy since we gotta go anywhere from 35-70 plus miles out of freeport. But when we get there, get ready for action. Spearfishing only, cant fish with a pole if my life depended on it. Miss living on the ocean. Just got into archery in the last month and love it. I've been practicing at Double G with some pretty awesome guys. I have a beautiful loaner bow thats ready to draw it's first blood.

Comment

Congrats Chris and James!

Comment

That's awesome. Congrats!!!

Comment

Congrats on the pork guys. Perfect eating size! Too hot for me out there today.

Comment

awesome sticking brothers,what area did yall get them out of?nice tosome thing is still out there lol

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                    Pig 2
                    Dang, looks my brotha gave that hog a Colombian Necktie!

Comment

Nice job on those hogs guys. Great eating (and dragging) size! Crod, you've got those hogs figured out- and that's not easy!

Thanks for sharing your pics.

Comment

anyone want to go hunt with me at granger between April 13 or 14th or April 27 or the 28th? I am a newbi hunter

Comment

Good job on the kills fellas! Heres one I forgot to share that we dropped two weeks ago. Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1363627968879.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	114.9 KB
ID:	24182219

Comment

on my prev post i cant go on the 13 or the 14 my kids will be here for spring break

Comment

man thats a nice one to txfire,where yall seeing these pigs,ive hit a few areas and not a thing lol

Comment

Originally posted by TXFireFighter View Post
                                Good job on the kills fellas! Heres one I forgot to share that we dropped two weeks ago. [ATTACH]471161[/ATTACH]
                                Good kill Texasfirefighter!! Where did u shoot it

Comment

Working...
                                X