No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wildman, i feel your pain!!!i will bet i have put an arrow in 10 out there that i never was able to find, i am glad you stuck one!!! i am sure it was a rush!!i get so excited when there running everywhere i chase after them thinking i can catch up with them for a short time then i realize i am not the teenage track guy anymore!!!!lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wildman View Post
      Rick, is that why you avoided me at the GRXH? Huh!? Joking of course........
      No. I understand you have a thing about throwing people in the river. Just being safe.

Comment

Originally posted by gbeard View Post
        600 give or take a few
        i bet he only catches 18lb bass,4 lb crappie, and only bowkills 200 class bucks too......

Comment

You know it!

Comment

Man this just keeps getting better....

Comment

What the deuce is going on lately with all the trolls? Really starting to bring this thread down.

Comment

Originally posted by Neano View Post
                What the deuce is going on lately with all the trolls? Really starting to bring this thread down.
                Agreed. But it is one of the most followed thread with
                Almost 300000 views. So it's bound to happen

Comment

The 3 was supposed to be a 2 lol...my bad

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                    The 3 was supposed to be a 2 lol...my bad
                    Reporting numbers like you were killing hogs out of a chopper.

Comment

Ya I expect it every once in awhile. I have been following this thread since I joined TBH 4 years ago though and the past 3 months of this thread have been littered with more BS than than the last 3 years combined.

Comment

Originally posted by LemmeOut View Post
                        Reporting numbers like you were killing hogs out of a chopper.
                        Nice. But if I was in the chopper it woulda been 1600. Hahahaha lol just playing

Comment

Time to start chasing whites and crappie anyway.

Comment

Crod, did you go out today? Wondering if anyone has seen the remnants of the helo hunt, if you can even call it a hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by RickyS View Post
                              Time to start chasing whites and crappie anyway.
                              I still have never caught a fish out there. I've only fished 2 or 3 times

Comment

Originally posted by TxTyler View Post
                                Crod, did you go out today? Wondering if anyone has seen the remnants of the helo hunt, if you can even call it a hunt.
                                I haven't been out since the heli hunt. Prolly gonna go out this weekend with texasfirefighter and check the damage

Comment

Working...
                                X