"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saltyhoggers View Post
    Hope they fly and kill every hog out there...... Bout the only way to control hogs. Your average Wal-mart bowhunter isnt doing any damage to the population out there. There are flying it as we speak. I flew Noack area 2 weeks ago and killed 376 in 2 days. Thats the way to erradicate hogs.
    I haven't seen many "average Wal Mart bowhunters" out at Granger. It's usually a pretty hardcore bunch that likes to rough it on public land putting in miles in search of dang smart hogs. Good job on your hog eradication from the helo. I bet you had a blast. As for hogs, I'm sure even with the helo hunts, there will still be some left for us "Wal Mart" types that hunt from the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Saltyhoggers View Post
      Hope they fly and kill every hog out there...... Bout the only way to control hogs. Your average Wal-mart bowhunter isnt doing any damage to the population out there. There are flying it as we speak. I flew Noack area 2 weeks ago and killed 376 in 2 days. Thats the way to erradicate hogs.
      Nice....great way to make friends around here nubbin

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361916357.617506.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	24174793

Here they are....

Comment

I wish they would take me for a ride!

Comment

Me Too

Comment

damm,gonna be a lot of walking now, when they are done shooting what they see

Comment

Originally posted by Bofly View Post
                [ATTACH]462374[/ATTACH]

Here they are....
                Such a tragedy. It's like seeing satan on Christmas where were they filling up??
                If anyone can post numbers on how they got it would be good.
                Weird no signage was posted this year to prevent hunters from goin out when they were gonna fly

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                  Such a tragedy. It's like seeing satan on Christmas where were they filling up??
                  If anyone can post numbers on how they got it would be good.
                  Weird no signage was posted this year to prevent hunters from goin out when they were gonna fly
                  Friendship

Comment

Originally posted by Bofly View Post
                    Friendship
                    Did they give u any info??

Comment

you figured they needed to post they were coming out or some thing

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                        Did they give u any info??
                        Not yet

Comment

I wanna shed a tear lol. For us that don't have a lease this is our sanctuary. I understand why they do it but don't agree with it.

Any info anyone can pass along when they get would be great

Comment

gotta happen sooner or later...understand it but dont like it haha

Comment

I just got a text, there up to a 120 hogs and they are flying tomorrow too.

Comment

damm

Comment

Working...
                                X