Clear All

Re: "OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
    Try again
    Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by jkuroski1973 View Post
      Wow!
      Was that like that when you guys walked through?

Comment

Anyone hunting today that wants to meet up? Txt me 5129639797

Comment

I am sure Austinhunter30 would join you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
            No comment

Comment

Try again
              looks like somebody prob dumped some corn out. good luck out there today

Comment

No luck today. Going to walk out early tomorrow to the primitive Campground. I hope to be out there before daybreak. Anyone want to meet me for early morning hunt? I am gonna try to hit them before the go into the blood weeds to bed for the day.
                Last edited by Archer23; 01-17-2013, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post

Wish I could, I've been having to pull double shifts at the factory. I'll be out there this weekend though.

Comment

Originally posted by Austinhunter30 View Post
                    Wish I could, I've been having to pull double shifts at the factory. I'll be out there this weekend though.
                    I'll meet you out there with my 30-06 and some whiskey!! Gate 22 at 3AM....that's when the hogs come out the best. Don't wear orange because they will see you when we spot light them! I'll bring my dogs to push them out too and my traps. We should do good if we don't get to drunk first!

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^thats funny right there

Comment

If I were yall I would just cut the locks off of the gates and ride around and hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by gbeard View Post
                          If I were yall I would just cut the locks off of the gates and ride around and hunt.
                          As long as I can bring my ar-15 with a couple overpriced pmags and tracer ammo. I like to at least hit one pig when I unload a couple clips on the sounder!!

Comment

Originally posted by bosshawg401 View Post
                            I'll meet you out there with my 30-06 and some whiskey!! Gate 22 at 3AM....that's when the hogs come out the best. Don't wear orange because they will see you when we spot light them! I'll bring my dogs to push them out too and my traps. We should do good if we don't get to drunk first!

I'm down - thats waaay easier than bow hunting during the day. But im pretty sure we need to wear our blaze orange. It would be illegal if we didnt.

Gate 22? That must be at paintman's house. ;-) I'll see you there.

Comment

Originally posted by Austinhunter30 View Post
                              I'm down - thats waaay easier than bow hunting during the day. But im pretty sure we need to wear our blaze orange. It would be illegal if we didnt.

Gate 22? That must be at paintman's house. ;-) I'll see you there.
                              Paintman your buddy knows where you live??? Lol

Comment

I just bought her a bow and have put lots of pink on it for her. She's been shooting and is doin well enought for hog hunting. The good thing is she just likes being out there. I'm pretty lucky. We just got to the parking area. Ready for the 3 mile hike in. Ill try and keep it live
                                I am thinking about doing that... She would probably do like Mike's wife and scream though. When I take her to the gun range anytime something high powered goes off she jumps, no matter how long we are there, every-single-time. I get worried she is going to have a heart attack or something.

Still it would be cool, i could stick her in a tree stand and maybe try to pick something off if I push them toward her.

Comment

Working...
                                X